Two

Time in: 10:00 am August 31st, 2021

Reason: Check up, bloodwork

Symptoms: None

Jiyeon sat in the chair, tapping her foot against the flooring of Dr. Kim's office. Hyunjung. It was Hyunjung's office. Hyunjung who was 15 minutes late, but still Hyunjung. Jiyeon had said it to herself a few times, practiced it, making sure it sounded natural on her tongue. She liked the name, or at least, she liked it more than its owner.

This was the edge she could get, this was the small semblance of power. She remembered when she first started out as an idol, really started. Saying someone's name gave you a tie to a person, a familiarity, a closeness. Most people loved it when Jiyeon said their name, they'd blush and get all starry-eyed. But Hyunjung wasn't most people.

She was frigid, mean and closed off. Closeness was the last thing she would want from Jiyeon, so Jiyeon gave it to her anyways with one, simple word.

Jiyeon heard loud footsteps outside of the door and knew it was Hyunjung, so when the door opened Jiyeon made sure to smile at her. Hyunjung glanced down to where the idol was sitting, gave a small grunt, and looked at her clipboard.

"Bloodwork today, Kim Jiyeon-ssi," Hyunjung said, not bothering to look up.

"Jiyeon."

"Which arm?"

Jiyeon glared at Hyunjung, but the doctor wouldn't even look up from her damn board to see the glare, so really she just looked stupid. "Luda did it last time, Hyunjung."

"Luda is our only nurse today and is helping out Dr. Lee. Now, Kim Jiyeon-ssi, which arm?"

"Call me Jiyeon, and I'll tell you." Jiyeon flashed one of her famous smiles, the really cute, and really really pretty one she used when she wanted something. The one where her eyes turn into crescents and-

"Don't tell me, and I'll restrain you."

Of course that wouldn't work. Jiyeon tsked and pouted, folding her arms one over the other. "You can't do that. It's not allowed."

"Well, I can refer you to another doctor." Hyunjung finally looked up at Jiyeon, annoyingly smiling as she did so.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

"Ugh- how can you be so mean..." Jiyeon said with a more exaggerated pout. Going with cute was going to have to be the method today, after all, it seemed to annoy Hyunjung more than any other variant of herself. Jiyeon sighed, rolling her eyes. "Left."

Hyunjung went to the counter, pulling out a small, black box. Inside were viles and a needle.

Jiyeon felt her stomach drop at the sight. With Nurse Luda, it wasn't so bad because at least she talked to Jiyeon, however- she didn't expect the same courtesy with Hyunjung.