𖦹 (one)

Majin was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom over thinking and talking to himself again.

"C'mon you can do this- I mean you did it already a few times-". He talked to the mirror without having his mask on.

"Ofc you did, and it's also interesting to see you without your mask for the first time." A familiar voice laughed. Majin became a bit panicked and put on his mask, looking behind his back. It was Sonic. Exe luckily but also the worse is he was Lord X's brother.

"What do you want now?" Majin asked him confused without knowing what is going on.
"Actaully I want nothing, I just found out that you're the person who's writing those letters to X and I wanna help you" he explained. Majin started to blush and looked a bit annoyed.
"How did you know?-" Majin wanted to say but was interrupted by Sonic.exe.

"it's easy- because of you're handwriting and those emojis you always draw while texting." Sonic.exe grinned.

Majin realised and looked away.
"You've got a point this time actaully..." he said embarrassed.

"Hey its OK don't be embarrassed about it, isn't it something normal in life buddy? And I've also got a plan how you can confess to him" Sonic.exe said verry proud. Majin just started then at him awkwardly. "So what's you're plan then?..." Majin said in a kind of hopefully voice.

"Well it's easy- imma gonna invite you to my party tomorrow and you're gonna chill with X like you always did, and after a while you gonna tell him what you feel about it. Cos lately since you wrote him the letters he started to act weird and happy and thats somehow nice to see him smile more you know- so I wanna try to make you both happy" Sonic explained.

Majin just listened and was a kind of confused and anxious about it.
"B-But I don't know how I'm gonna tell him about my feelings- hes just always annoyed around me- and how does he even will react when I'm telling him that it was me?!" Majin shrieked.

"Hey it will work, don't worry about that I mean you're a nice person so it will actaully be good" Sonic explained with a sound of hope
" I hope so-" Majin then replied.
So both left the bathroom and went somewhere else minding their buissness like killing or anything like that.

-----------------------------

Well there's the end sorry if its short, imma just heading out now to work on the other chapters and stuff ^_^

Word count : 432 words

-----------------------------