𖦹 (two)

After quite some time Majin was just chilling with Lord X and others (like Tails doll some others I guess. _.) in the Green Hill zone like any other day. Majin who was happy for the party tomorrow of course showed them the invite.

"Guy's look what I got!" he smiled.

"What is it now? A dead person or octopus plush again?" X asked annoyed.

"No you idiot- it's an invite to the party tomorrow! " He said in an overjoyed voice.

The others where happy for majin except well Lord X, he just stared at Majin like in a 'what the hecc' kind of mood.

"exe wouldn't have give you the invite- that's 100% a fake one" X growled.

"of course he did!, you can even ask him about this!" Majin defended himself.

"Ugh! Fine imma ask him about this-" X accepted and took out his phone, calling exe.

After Lord X asked exe about the invite and got an answer he just had a shocked kind of expression and started a bit sweating. (poor X I guess <<")

" uhh- yea bye- " X said in a disturbed voice and ended the call.

" well I guess you can be happy that it was true, or I had punched and fucking killed you- you idiot" Threatened X.

"you wouldn't cis I'm you're best friend you're forgot?" Majin laughed.

"You aren't my best friend Majin-" X tried to say but instead Majin just started laughing even more while he blushed a bit.
// Creepy asshole- // X then just thought to himself.

____________ ( Timeskip :> )

After Majin made himself on his way back home, he walked past X's and Exe's house and stopped in front of the mailbox.
// come on it isn't a big deal to do- // he thought to himself. Majin looked around himself if there was somebody around and the put the Letter inside the mailbox and walked away fastly.

After quite sometimes Exe walked outside to the mailbox and looked if there where something, he found the letter and picked it up. "Ayo X! You have a Letter again from your lovebird!" Exe shouted. It didn't even lasted a second and X was standing next to exe and took the letter away from him.
"Thanks-" he said annoyed and a bit flushed.
"So what do you think is standing inside of it?" exe asked curios.
" I DIDN'T EVEN OPENED YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" X yelled

( Ah yes siblings Ah yes siblings love, I speak from experience so it's funny for me to write them two fighting and cursing at each other :>)

" SORRY I KNOW YOU FAT FUCK! " exe yelled back.

"I'M NOT FAT!! I'M BIG BONED!! " X replied while his face where just red as a tomato.

(sorry for the south park reference I just had to qq")

After a while of yelling and screaming at each other X finally opened the letter and both where quiet, like this didn't even happened.

X read the letter and started smiling verry heavily.
"So? What was standing?" exe asked.
" just saying one I guess it's a date or anything like that-" X replied nervously.
"Ohhhhhhhh~ concrats I guess, you succeeded something in life" Exe grinned.
"Keep your jokes for something else or I'll kill you" X growled.

"you wouldn't do it anyways so~ bye I guess" exe laughed while going back inside again.

// fine- he's got a point there I guess- // X thought to himself as he was looking down to the letter again and blushed a bit again.
// ugh- you will se how it will end-// he thought again and then also went inside again.

------------------------------------

End of chapter two hope you guys liked it, and also sorry if the first chapter was to short imma try to write a bit longer chapters but it also takes some time to get the ideas and inspiration to it and also actaully I wrote the whole story in my Notes but I wanna change some things.

Also to Meantion! I'm thinking when I wrote the main chapters imma write some bonus chapters I guess so if you have any ideas or topics, feel free to share them or any kind of way and I would be happy about some feedback if you want to just feel free to do that, it would be interesting cos it's my first story so yea ^^

Stay updated ^^

Word count : 729 Words

------------------------------------