Restaurant!

Night, perfect. You quietly sneaked out of your house leaving towards to Freddy Fazbear's restaurant. You were listening to music walking past houses and trees looking around places you've never been but still striding on your path towards the restaurant silently hoping it wasn't a prank by Elora and if it was that's a terrible prank to pull on someone I mean pretending to be someone's dead friend is way to low even for Elora. You could see the dim lights of the restaurant in the short distance the red tints of the light illuminating the ground ahead while walking ahead you noticed the moving shadows inside " It's night out why are the animatronics moving?" you mumbled quietly to yourself. You quietly entered through the front door while looking around making sure it was safe. You turned back around to shut the door but it slammed shut before you could thump. thump, running they're running towards you... you have to hide you have to at least get out of sight you ran behind a box and squished yourself against the wall while pushing the boxes around you making yourself less visible. The thumping stopped the heavy breathing started  they were walking around they were gonna find you they'll probably kill you or at the very least you'll have to spend a year or two at prison even then that's still terrible "just come out we won't hurt you" a feminine voice claimed you clasped your hand on your mouth keeping yourself from whimpering.. a hot tear strolled past your cheek this is it I'm gonna die this is the end for me I'm dying....  i wonder what death is like maybe it wont be that bad surely..? Then the searching stopped the room grew silent and it seemed like the silence was loud their breathing seemed loud the silence grew awkward you have to admit it was laughable you person who sucks at almost everything was hiding from a bunch of high-tech smart animatronics in just a pile of boxes you let a few giggles spill this was it you've gone manic, kooky, absolutely bat-shit crazy if you will " Y'all hear that the' Lassie is laughing" a pirate toned voice stated you heard footsteps approached the boxes you must say you felt like a kid hiding from their parents while giggling. Your laugher died down as your adrenaline started kicking in if they lift the boxes you'll throw one at them and beeline it to the front door they're metal and fur they surely can't be that fast at all. Light started seeping in threw the boxes "She knows she's not gonna die right?" a hyper-like voice said your eyes widened you weren't gonna die?  

You didn't trust what they said after all they might just be saying that to lore you out of your safe corner which might not be so safe anymore. Right box gone, left box gone, two more left till you were revealed the top box is gone, you pushed your back against the wall you picked up the top left box and threw it in a random direction as you beelined from where you came in knowing that was the only door unlocked.

.

.

.      

.

Something was in front of the door your head hit something your adrenaline died down all of your senses leaving you defenseless there's nothing to lose when your lonely and friendless) you felt as if you were about to faint as fear sunk in reality hit you like a slap in the face its hopeless your gonna die, you should give up while you still can this is it this is the end thank you for playing just like a video game your life is gonna end your dead your done for . Goodbye world, goodbye... wait goodbye no this cant be the end this cant be it your gonna escape you can do this. 

You sent a uppercut punch in the jaw of what ever was in front of you ignoring the sting in your hand  it fell to the floor. it was an animatronic endoskeleton. You forced the door open and ran out.

tug...

tug..

tug.

you got pulled back into the never ending hell-hole of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria this will never end its a time loop its forever.

Thanks for reading. 🧡🤍