Almost.

The day started off as usual. They wake up, eat, text each other for a few hours then Charlie goes to Nick's house.

Charlie's pov:
I wake up brush my teeth, brush my hair back and this time I skipped breakfast because I wasn't very hungry. I always do the same as usual lay in bed texting nick then some time in the afternoon I get up and walk to his house which isn't too far away, maybe 15-20 minutes away. I spend some time on my phone then get ready to walk to Nick's house. I forgot to check the weather today so it started pouring down rain when I wasn't too far from Nick's house. It wasn't worth going back to my house just to get a brolly (umbrella) so I made a run for it. I was maybe 2-5 minutes away from his house so when I got there I was soaked.

Nick's pov:
I hear a knock on the front door. I hop up excited to see my boyfriend. I open the door and he was soaked, his hair was wet and fuffy, he looked adorable. I led him to my bathroom and handed him a towel so he can get dried off when I go get him some clothes, I came back with sweatpants and hoodie for him to wear. I knock before opening the door. He says it fine to come in so I open the door I stop in my tracks and see that he didn't have a shirt on, I have seen him without a shirt before but it just gets me every time. Charlie catches me staring "Nick? What are you looking at" I sanp out of the gaze and I already know I'm blushing so hard. I hand him the clothes and I went to my room. I wait for Charlie to come back so I lay down and just scroll on my phone. I hear the door open and I see Charlie with very over size clothes on. "You look so cute!" I said and heard Charlie do his cute little giggle he always does. I stand up and walk to him and kiss him very softly I pick him up and bring him to my bed, we cuddle for a few minutes and I speak. "Um wanna go somewhere today?" I say "But Nick it's raining" Charlie said. "Eh so? I was thinking a coffee shop... Or a movie? " "Oo! I wanna see a movie" Charlie says cutely. "Uhh okay! Lemme see what movie are available today. " they pull out nicks laptop and see what movies where available. Most of them where shooting or bloody movies witch Charlie didn't really like. "Oh.. There not a good selection today.. " I said "well maybe we can just watch Netflix! " Charlie suggested "hmm okay! Wanna go to the store and pick out some snacks?" I say "Yess" Charlie says.
Luckily I was learning how to drive and recently got my license. My mum and dad where out on vacation and they only took one car. So we hopped in my mum's car praying i don't crash it. We head to the the gas station and Charlie picks out a few candy and so do i. I pay for them and head home.

Charlie's pov:
We get home and go to the living room and turn on Netflix. We choose a random movie and Nick threw a blanket over us I lean against him chest and he puts his arm around me and rest his head on mine. The movie was around 2 hours but only 30 minutes in we couldn't focus. His hand was on my thigh and we where making out. Nick turns off the telly (tv) and picks me up softly. I knew we where gonna do it. For the first time. I was more nervous than scared but I know Nick would never hurt me on purpose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next page 😉 666 words 😳