Octavia dating her s/o

You prefer to hang out with none other than yourself, use your creativity to express yourself. Your unaware that a young Goetia has been stalking you whenever she catches a glimpse of you anywhere? Yep than your in luck. Octavia was trying to get a hold on your artwork ever since she seen you hold a sketchbook in your hand. Your mind must be really occupied not to notice her sitting next to you in class, trying to start a conversation. Maybe her topic about astrology wasn't interesting enough or to curse your teachers by murdering them on paper was more thrilling.

Octavia could only take that much, giving you one last chance. But this time, she uses an approach she had learned from her mother. Unaware that the little Goetia is coming your way. No biggie, she just slapped your sketchbook out of your hands. Now she had your attention, finally talking to each other. She just asked you to hang out with her at a café, showing off your work. Her heart was beating fast, hoping you come after school. Just to be sure, Octavia took your book with her, giving you a little surprise in return.

If you want to go, go ahead. No ones stopping you. If you got very private stuff in that book, go for that date before she can reveal your darkest secrets.