The Power Couples

Chapter 9
Jamal's pov
I was laying in the bed with my arm wrapped around Rih. "Mal," She said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you bi because you sleep with me?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Rih did he abuse you?" We sat up and she shook her head yes. "I'm gonna kill him."

"Hey look at me you did what you could to get him to stop. Its not your fault what happened." Rih said.

"I couldn't protect you Rih." I said. She talked me down and we had sex again. I was on top of her. I kept going faster and I was kissing her neck.

"Ay Papí," Rih moaned. She scratched my back as I went deeper.

"I'm sorry." I said. I stopped then and I laid my head on shoulder. She put hand on my neck. I kept repeating I'm sorry.

"Ssh it's okay." She said.

Cookie's pov
Luscious told me everything with his mother. I was laying in bed with him. I'm already showing a bump from the baby. I love him so much. Luscious started kissing my neck. "Lu no." I said. I pushed him off of me.

"Why acting like that?" Lu asked.

"I'm not acting like anything I just I'm not in the mood." I said.
The Next Morning at Empire
Cookie's pov
Jamal wanted me to listen to one of his songs. We were in the studio and he was recording it. Then he finished singing it,"Yaass baby boy." He came out of the booth and I hugged him. "That was perfect."

"Can you just play around with the audio and beats?" Jamal asked. His phone started ringing,"Mom I gotta go it's Rih but I'mma come back."

"Okay I'll mess around wit the beats." I said. He left and I played his song. It was All Of The Above. Then I felt Lu put his hands on my hips. He kept rubbing against my ass. "Can you not?"

"Oh come on Cookie." Lu said.

"No Jamal told me to work on his song for me." I said. He kissed my neck and I turned around. Luscious pick me up and put me on the soundboard. "What if we get caught?"

"So I own the place." Luscious said.

"You right." I said. He smiled and he kissed me. Then the song played louder.

Jamal's pov
I was coming back from Rih's. I heard my song playing loud asf. I followed it and it led to the sound booth. I opened the door and saw my mom, and dad fucking to my song All Of The Above. "Fuck Luscious." My mom said. "Mmh faster." I just closed the door and left. I went to Hakeem.

"Bro what's wrong?" He asked.

"Mom and dad were fucking to my song All Of The Above on the sound board." I said.

"Ew." He said. "That's kind of funny tho you be making baby making music tbh Mal can you blame them?"

"Yes cus they freaks." I said.

"Come on why don't you look on the bright side we preform at The Lyon's Roar. Maybe you can preform with Rihanna." He said.

"Okay." I said. Tiana sat on his lap. Then Rih came and sat on my lap.

She whispered in my ear,"I'm not wearing any panties." I smiled.

"When, where girl?" I asked.

"Your office five minutes." She said. She got off my lap and walked away. I stared at her as she walked away. She left the room and winked at me.

"What's going on between you two?" Keem asked.

"Nothing." I said smiling. Tiana whispered in his ear.