flying anxiety with Luxiem

Hello! I'm sorry for the last chapter, it was one of my many ideas that should've gone in the scrap bin. Anyway, you live with your oshi, and your going with him to a meet up with his friends. Enjoy i guess

LUCA KANESHIRO
You sighed as the two of you got through security without a fuss. You and Luca were flying to the UK to meet with some of his friends. You have never met them in real life, just talked with them through discord, to prove you were real. You two went to one of the shops to get stuff, then sat down at the terminal. You could already feel the tightness in your chest. You grabbed Luca's hand to remind yourself that he was there. You sighed again. He looked at you to make sure you were okay. When your plane was called, you two got to your plane seats. Luca was sitting in the middle and you were sitting in an isle seat. The person who was in the window seat was settled already. Luca hugged you during take off. The two of you took sleeping pills and fell asleep. They wore off right before landing

IKE EVELAND
you and Ike are taking a trip to visit his friends. The last time you flew was when you were moving to Sweden 14 years ago. You had slept all the way through the flight because your parents didn't want to have a panicking child. You took Ike's hand and he put his free arm around you. You sighed and he looked at you. He told you that everything would be fine. you knew that but couldn't shake the anxiety. When your plane was called, he held your hand going through to the plane. when you two settled, you took a sleeping pill that took a few minutes to take effect. when you woke up, Ike had his head on your shoulder. You two had intertwined fingers, and it was a few minutes before landing.

MYSTA RIAS 
You and Mysta were going to meet up with his friends, but you had to fly. Flying was one of your fears. Like, one of your worst fears. Mysta was holding your hand while in the terminal. You could already feel the panic setting in. (My god the heat where i am is crazy) You took an unsteady breath. Mysta noticed and gave you a comforting hug. The plane was called and he was sitting in a window seat while you were sitting in the middle. Mysta, although he doesn't like PDA, he gave you some cuddles and a few kisses. He promised you that you'd be okay. You took pills that helped with calming down. You buried your face in his shoulder when the plane was taking off. When the plane was level, your medication started working. You and Mysta had a pleasant conversation throughout the flight.

VOX AKUMA
You and Vox were waiting for the plane to be called. Nobody believed that you were real. He talked about you A LOT. You were even mod in his chat, yet still nobody believed you were real. He held your hand and hugged you close. you weren't a high fan on PDA, but you know Vox is and he is very happy to show you off to everyone, even the kindred, which takes a lot for him. He knew you were anxious. You hid your face in his chest. it was easy for you since he is so much taller then you. He told you that you were being very brave for joining him, and you should be  proud of yourself. The plane was called, and Vox had been nice enough to ask the air hostess if you could the arm rest up so he could keep you calm. The airhostess was obviously enamored by him, and said yes. When the plane took off, you were terrified and teared up. Vox forced you too look at him and he talked to you. He was calm for you. He talked you down from the attack. he distracted you from your anxiety through out the flight. You remember falling asleep and waking up to him rubbing circles on your arm.

SHU YAMINO
Shu is a sweetheart when it comes to you. He was finally able to meet up with the rest of Luxiem, and he was excited. He asked you to go with him, but told you not to feel pressured into going if you really didn't feel like it. You decided to go. You and him were waiting in the terminal, sitting on a bench hand in hand and resting your heads on eachother. The plane was called, and at first you were very excited, but when you got on the plane, your heart sank and you started to feel shaky. You two sat in your assigned seat and he immediately noticed your restless leg and your shaking. He told you that he was proud of you for being brave enough to face your fears, and that he would be with you throughout the whole flight. He held your hand when the plane was taking off, and told you to take deep breaths. He told you that you were doing great and that you were going to be fine. When the plane leveled out a bit, you stopped holding his hand so tightly, but still kept a hold of his hand. The flight was fine, with very little turbulence!

So for anyone wondering why I am writing a chapter about flight anxiety: i suffer a great deal from flight anxiety, and just anxiety in general, but it gets worse when I'm flying. Last time i flew, my mum gave me this stuff called Rescue Remedy. I took like 8 drops and i was gone for the whole flight.

Has anyone else had an experience like that? I'm very interested. Thank you all so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed.

Wordcount~ 1000