drug dealer, or something.

what to expect:
BJs
emo ass.
pet names (ew)
some praise
cringe

I'm so horny.  This guy looks like a drug dealer and I need to be fucked.  He's staring at me like he can't wait to jump on me, and I don't know why I'm not reacting or what the fuck I’m waiting for. I should just go over and kiss him already but I can't move or even breathe right.

Fuckin' hell. He's so hot it's unreal. He is wearing some kind of leather pants with tight skinny jeans and a black turtleneck. His hair is long and shaggy but not unkempt. And his eyes… They're dark brown and they look like someone put them out with black eyeliner.
My legs are starting to shake. Shit, why did I think this was a good idea? He is definitely into me. He's standing in front of me now. Fuck, his voice sounds deep and sexy when he speaks.

“Come here, baby. Let me fuck you.”
I feel sick. I shouldn't do it, I should just run away, tell my parents everything, but how could I refuse? He's so hot and I'm just standing here.

He grabs me by the arm and pulls me towards himself. I hear myself whimper because damn, his grip feels really strong. His hand finds my ass and squeezes. His other hand slips under my shirt and touches my stomach. My back hits the wall behind me. It feels cold against my skin. This isn't happening. I have never been this nervous in my entire life. It feels like hours pass as we stand there, kissing and touching each other.

His lips travel from my ear all the way down my neck until they reach my breast. He kisses there before sucking gently.

The sensation makes me gasp, almost make me moan. Oh god! My nipples harden instantly while he sucks one of them into his mouth. God, I love that. He is slowly moving down my torso until he reaches my navel, and then he stops. I don't want him to stop. Please don't stop.

Suddenly he grips my hips and pushes me forward onto the table, so that I'm laying on top of it. He kneels between my legs and cups my sex with both hands.
What does he plan to do now? Is he going to take me right fucking here? I hope so, I am so ready.

Then he leans in close to my ear. “You like the show? You like seeing me suck your pussy?”

I don't respond. My mind is racing with fear. Don't get turned on by it or anything. Just play along until he starts talking again.

It takes him a moment before he talks again. “Is your pussy wet for me? Do you like being touched? How would you like to have your first cock in your mouth?”
Shit, I can' believe I said yes.

Now he starts stroking my clitoris and that makes me arch my back. The pleasure is too much. A scream escapes my throat as I orgasm, and that seems to encourage him further. He keeps up a steady rhythm until I come again. I don't know if I could ever go through that again. It wasn't that bad before, but now it felt so good!

Afterwards, I lie completely still on the table, too shocked to react. He removes his mouth from my pussy and kisses me lightly on the cheek.
“Now, do me.” He began to unbuckle his pants, making his bulge more visible. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the floor, putting me on my knees.
I couldn't believe this was actually happening. What do I do? Where do I start? Should I try taking his penis into my mouth first? I've heard people describe oral sex to the point where it seemed so natural and easy, like it was nothing.

I looked up at him and saw a smug look on his face. That only meant trouble, didn't it?

I opened my mouth and took the tip of his cock in my mouth, slowly sliding it in and out as I kissed it gently. My head was spinning as images started flashing through it. I wanted to see him touch my breasts, I wanted to see him fuck me so badly. I licked the tip of his cock and sucked it harder.

“Good girl.” He whispered. “That's it. Keep doing that.”
I continued sucking him until he reached down and grabbed my hair. He pulled my head back and pushed his cock deeper inside my mouth. Fuck, I had to swallow him if I wanted to continue.

“Faster. I want to cum in your mouth.” He commanded.
I started bobbing my head faster and faster, swallowing the last of his cock until I felt it disappear completely. His balls were bouncing up and down against my chin as he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath. Finally he removed my head from his dick and stood up, removing his shirt. As he took a towel from a nearby chair he turned around.

"Get on the table." He ordered.

I did as he asked and sat back on the table. He wiped his dick clean and placed himself directly above me. He leaned down, kissing me passionately. His tongue pushed past my lips. I moaned loudly and tried reaching up to meet him, wanting him inside my mouth.

He suddenly shoved the end of his dick into my cunt, causing me to cry out. I gasped when it filled me fully. He thrust into me with ease and let out a heavy groan of satisfaction, his head buried in the crook of my shoulder.

“Are you okay?” He asked, pulling his dick out of me.

“No!” I screamed. “Please don't stop. Please give me another one. Please, please, please.”

He laughed and pulled out again. He thrust into me once more. This time, his cock hit the spot that made me crave it so much.

He pulled my head down so he could kiss me roughly, licking and biting my bottom lip. Our tongues danced together and eventually his fingers found my clit and pinched it softly. I whimpered loudly and moved
against his hand, craving him to fuck me. He pulled away for a second and stared into my eyes as he thrust into me again, this time faster, his fingers pressing into my clit so hard I thought I might explode.

He pulled away and started fucking me fast and rough, pumping my clit with a vengeance. Every time his cock hit the place where I needed him most, I cried out in ecstasy. Each time his cock was deep inside of me, it felt so amazing. Every movement made me feel so full.

As he kept pounding into me, I grabbed his ass and squeezed it tightly. “Harder, fuck me harder!” I begged.
He chuckled and pushed harder than before, giving my clit a little flick as a warning that I better behave. I gripped onto his butt tighter, holding it firmly in my grip. Suddenly his pace increased even more and the pain started to build up inside me.

“Nuh!” I shouted. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

“Just hold on a sec longer, baby. We're gonna finish together.” He told me, pumping harder.

Oh shit. I knew this was gonna happen. I had seen this scene on TV so many times. I had no fucking clue if I was prepared enough for something like this though. But fuck, this guy just made me crazy.

Suddenly I felt him release inside me and his semen covered my body. For a moment he didn't pull out yet, his cock throbbing inside my pussy.

“Are you coming, babe?”

“Yes. Fuck. Yes. Yes.” My whole body shook. Was I supposed to say something else? I wasn't sure what to call him.

I finally forced myself to say it – “Fuck.”

He pulled out and collapsed next to me on the table, panting hard. He grabbed a tissue paper and cleaned us up. Then he picked me up and wrapped his arms tightly around me as if I was afraid I would fall apart.

He sat down on the couch and cuddled me close. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent as I drifted off to sleep.