one look and I knew

Mom ,can you please bring the bags
Mom:ok love,oh babe can you go say hey to our new neighbors.
Ok mom.
I went over at my neighbors house and felt terrified I didn't know why I felt like this, when I saw the house I knew something was wrong.
The house was super old it looked exactly like the house from the movie Adams family, the hair ob my skin
Stood up, as I walked up to the door I felt as though someone was watching me from the window, I knocked on the door and no one answered, I went back home.
Mom: did you say hey to the neighbors
Me: no one was home.
Mom: ok.
That night I knew something was off , 
I looked through my window and saw a figure. What ,but their was no one home. I thought yo to myself, I'm thinking crazy maybe they now reached home .that night I couldn't sleep I kept felling as though someone was with me in my room, I felt so scared.it would be crazy if I asked my mom to sleep in her room, because I was 18 years old at that time and was still afraid of ghosts . I said to myself u, are being redecul. I grabbed my holy bible and turn to plams 91 , I read each word out loud.Lucky it worked I got a wonderful sleep that night.
But the next day I felt stranged I ran to the wash room, where I started throwing up it was normal at first but when I looked back I saw it transferred into blood I screamed,
Mom!!!!! Help me 😭
But my mom already left for work.
I ran to the telephone to call her, but I feel over something and springed my ankle , when I looked to see what it was I saw a dead body. It was my mom, she was dead , I couldn't take it more that I faded. When I woke up I found myself in my hospital,my mom at the side of me , she was asking me if I was alright. I was shocked in terror, I jumped off the hospital bed and shouted, stay away from me!,your dead!. She ran towards me and pulled me into her arms, and said babe it's me your mom, I'm here for you. I told her and the doctors what had happened, but no one believed me, the doctor said I needed counseling, she said I needed medical help, that I was imagining things that aren't thier, my mom looked at me as though she thought I was crazy.
Mom:My daughter has been thorough a lot, since her father past away.
Me: mom I'm not crazy, I knew what I saw!.
No one believed me, and up to now still no one believed me. A couple weeks later my mom sole the house I was happy I would finally move from this weird neighborhood. We moved to a new town, but I still was haunted by what I saw in the past.