the date :)

months have went on, days , weeks, hours, of talking and getting to know eachother they decided to go for their first official date. not knowing it's going to get hot and heavy in the end 👀...

Jacobs just chillin waiting until it's time for their date, meanwhile he jus goes to the gym to get his daily dose in because he's a gym rat ;) , (tougher the better)...  3 hours go by & when he checks his phone Madi had texted him : "hey, I'm getting ready now, see you soon :)" , Jacob: *fuck, I forgot* : *rushes home*, *showers* he turns the water on & gets in *the hot water runs down his body, his eyes are closed, the hot steam is all over the air*.. he *runs his hands through his hair a couple of times*, he grabs his soap and etc *rubs it on his body*, he's now soapy & slippery. {wish you were watching huh}.. he finishes what he's doing he casually gets ready for his date in an hour.

                                          the date

Jacob pulls up to the restaurant & Madi is already sitting at the table, Jacobs all flustered & red while walking to the table, he's thinking *wow, did I really jus do this, am I doing this? is this really real*,
M : Hi, Jacob
J: Hi, Madi
M: How are you?
J: I'm doing alright, how about you?
M: I'm doing better now, that your here :)
J: *blushes*
M: *coughs* what would are you getting ?
J: uhm, I'm not sure yet, how about you?
M: probably a salad or something
J: oh alright me too

3 hrs later
.................
J : I had a great time with you
M: I did to Jacob
J : wanna come back to my place ?
M: of course ;)
J: okay love
J *opens the door for madi*
M *gets in*
*silent car ride*
*arrives at hotel*
*walks to his room*...