The IceCream Truck

One sunny summer day my brother and I  were out on the streets playing together. We did so many fun activities having a day with just me and him.
      It was a 90-degree day so my brother and I went to the corner to the ice cream truck. We picked what we wanted before we got there. I wanted rocky road and he wanted Superman ice cream. When we approached the van it was a different driver. It was some strange creepy dude.
     We looked at us and asked what we wanted. As we walked away he wouldn't take his eyes off us. We walked around back to sit on our front porch to finish off our ice cream. Once we were done we went in to clean up and came back out and noticed the ice cream truck was in front of our house.
      As I slowly backed into the house scared he asked us if we wanted free ice cream and my brother said yes and ran to the ice cream truck. I ran after him right away. As soon as I grabbed him some big man came up and grabbed us and took us into the ice cream truck. We wiggled and screamed but the guy was too strong for us to get free.
     We were yelling and screaming.  Some other guy yelled and told us to shut up or we were going to hurt. I started to cry and the next thing I know I felt a sharp pinch in my neck. I looked over at my brother.  they put a needle in my neck. The next thing  I knew I was passed out.
     When I finally came to it I woke up in a cold cemented room.  I looked around to try to find out where I was and I spotted my brother in the corned all bloody and getting beat with a baseball bat. I screamed and told them to let him go but after that, they came after me.  Then last thing I remembered I was hit over the head and I blacked out.