Chapter 1: "lord help me not kms"

I was walking along the shoreside, it was empty, too empty. I waited for a minute, another minute, another minute, an hour, another hour. But he didnt show.

Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒â̸̠̋s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜. H̸̪͊̒è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒â̸̠̋s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜.

"Y/n, you may come in." The 3rd hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, said from behind his door.

"You called for me, Lord Hokage?" Y/N said confidently, walking in with pride. Instantly, her eye caught the sight of a certain jounin whose hair wouldnt stay down.

The two jounins locked eyes for a split second, 'oh.. its her.' The silver haired man said as he adverted his eyes back to his orange book.

"Ah yes Y/N, take a seat. This wont take long, but make yourself.." the old Hokage trailed off as he saw the younger female jounin hide a chuckle of amusement (and failing horribly, she was grinning like a mad man) from where she was already seated.

"Quick.. as always with you.." the greying man grumbled out as he organized a small stack of papers.

"Sooooo whats this about?" She asked gesturing towards the copy ninja, Kakashi Hatake.

"Well, me and the council-"

"Ughhhh I hate themmmmm"

"Me and the council decided that you and Kakashi over there were going to be jounin teachers for the same squad-"

Kakashi choked slightly at that, meanwhile Y/N very loudly said,

"UGH HIMMM WHY HIM?"

"Well if youd let me explain-"

"Lord Hokage, may I ask a question regarding what brought this on? Who says im not going to fail this years genin-?"

Hiruzen was at his wits end, this pair was so aggravating and infuriating. He felt more of his hairs fall out, like the two that he had.

"SILENCE!!" He screamed loud enough for probably Suna to hear.

That instantly made them pipe down, but they still had so so many questions.

"Y/N, im going to ignore your question. Kakashi, its because you posess the sharingon. I assumed you would already know, your going to be in charge of Sasuke Uchiha, the last remaining Uchiha."

Y/N was quite mad at what he had said regarding her question, but she will admit she was curious as to where this was going.

"I already knew that, but who says im not going to fail him?" Kakashi said like it was the most obvious thing on earth. If the group didnt meet his, albeit harsh, expectations he would fail them.

"The council. Kakashi, no matter what, you have to let this bunch pass. Or else, the council will be furious."

"To hell with the council!" Y/N, being her idiotic self, yelled out.

Kakashi side eyed her, and nodded his head. "I cant believe im saying this, but I agree with her."

Hiruzen let out a sigh, he knew it would be like this, but Y/N, she had to be on this team. Atleast until Jiraiya returned.

"Im sorry, I dont like this either. But the council, they are the equivalent of shinobi in politics. Though, they never said you couldnt scare the genin into passing the test." Hiruzen wriggled his eyebrows at that, insinuating that they scare them by saying they didnt pass and they would be dropped from the program blah blah.