Chapter 3: "what."

Back on topic, what surprised me was that she could do this.

I trusted her, why did I trust her? I had no reason. I also trusted him for no reason. I have to get off this damned beach. Its ruining my thought process, how annoying.

Ş̸̜̦̦̦̓́̐̈́͆̅̇̚ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉ō̵̝̭͙̊ī̶̧͙͖̲̘c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜. T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅō̵̝̭͙̊b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘ī̶̧͙͖̲̘.

As they walked out and took their repsective seats, from left to right, Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto, Y/N was bouncing on her feet. She had wanted to be a jounin sensei for genin for quite some time now, and was so excited!

Kakashi, being a smug bastard, started talking before she could, though. "All right. Why dont you introduce yourselves one at a time?"

Sakura, Y/N's pink haired student, asked,

"Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we supposed to say?" Twas a fair question, some people just want you to say your name, others want to know your favorite color. Y/N probably would have asked something like this in the academy.

But that didnt stop Kakashi from continuing his "cool-emo-eboy-alpha-softie-loner-" persona going on so he replied back, "Things you like. Things you hate. Dreams for the future. Hobbies. Things like that."

"Why dont you tell us stuff first? I mean, before we talk, tell us about you, so we can see how its supposed to work." Naruto, the most adorable out of adorable genins, said.

'AWWW LOOK AT HIM!! HES SO ADORABLE AND SWEET LOOKING!' Y/N thought, she wanted to tear up at how squishy his cheeks looked and how round his face was when he said that.

"Me? Im Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate- I dont feel like telling you that."

Kakashi said in his "cool-emo-prince-alpha-angerissues-" persona.

'He likes me and hates bitches who want his d-. Hmm whatd you think I was gonna say? Dango you doofus, get your head out of the gutter.'

That caused Sakura and Naruto to go, "Huh?"

"My dreams for the future- never really thought about it."

'Marrying me duh, im just that hot and cool.' Y/N thought to herself.

"As for my hobbies- I have lots of hobbies." He finished.

"Reading porn in front of people to test himself." Y/N whispered lowly, sadly only Kakashi heard. She needs to warn those genin quickly that hes a weirdo who reads porn in public.

'I mean I have- but not infront of freshly graduated genin! Thats weirddd.'

"That was totally useless. All he really told us was his name." Sakura whispered to Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto nodded his head and said "Uh-huh. I wanna see that pretty lady jounin over there introduce herself."

"Okay, your turn."

"Kakashi-sensei! I have a question!" Naruto shot his hand up as he said that.

"Hm? What is it?"