♥︎ " HOW THE HELL YOU CAN TALK?"♥︎

🌸🥛Sakura pov!🥛🌸

"Ah~ hot day isn't it?" I said it was super hot and we went to go get bubble tea Mira was holding her grey cat stormy she was a sweet cat she liked to be on peoples arms, head whatever you name it! But we stumbled across a puppy shot they were only one puppy left and it was a pug a puppy one in fact it looked adorable I went inside and the door make a bell sound signaling a person went inside, As I saw it looking at me it made a wining sound wagging its tail I picked it up as it looked straight at me and from that moment I realized that was the one.

The pet owner said " Hello welcome i seen you meet our only pug haha we couldn't find a lot of these do you want it?". She said I truly had a connection at it first glance so I said a simple yes!           " Alright! Now you need to sign the paper work and off you go! Remember to give it milk it's still a puppy!"~ she said. " AHH SO CUTE SAKURA CHAN GET IT GET IT!"~ she said excitedly I was so happy I might cry.

 " AHH SO CUTE SAKURA CHAN GET IT GET IT!"~ she said excitedly I was so happy I might cry

** time skip!**

As I head out with Athena dog bag and the puppy in it I hear " hey you yes you!" . I get scared but look in the bag t-the dog was talking perfect English!

" What the"- 

It cut me and said " Hello human you must not tell your friend-

" Alright first of all How the hell your talking? Second of all HOW THE HELL YOUR TALKING!". I said I mean I think I'm going crazy 😛 wait I really am- ANY WHO BACK TO THE STORY! 

" Ichigo-chan who are you talking too?" Mira said. Oh no oh no oh no! She can't find out right now In the middle of the streets! " o-oh we can talk about that later?".......

" sure"