CHAPTER 8

I was infront of our classroom. I didn't even hear any noise coming from our room. Wow, my classmate now are very behavior but, that's impossible we are the last section so it's means we are so noises and gangsters ang datingan. I open the door and nobody's in this room except me.

Rrrrrring Rrrrrring... It was my phone.

[Hello? Astrid..] wait this voice are familiar.

"Yes, I'm am. Who you are?"

[Cato Vancouver, are you inside in our classroom?]

"Yes, why you all are not here? Don't tell me you all are cutting class.. or you all are absent?"

[Chuckled..... Hahaha.did somebody  tell you that we don't have a class for today. ]

"No one tell me that we don't have class for today even the witzy.. and why others section have class? Kung pinagtritripan nyo na naman ako wag niyo ituloy."

[Chuckled again. Actually we really don't have class today except from other section because we all have an important to do]

"What is the important that we need to do today?"

[I can't say, because it's Boss said.]

"Why you all are always scared in him?"

[You will find it soon. I want to tell you that your the first one who fight on him since his birth.]

"Serious!"

[Yes, your the only one have a confident to fight on him. By the wait can you wait in gate 1, because somebody gonna pick you  there. So you can go with us.]

I wait in gate 1.there a motor stop in front in me... At first I didn't recognize who it is until he get off his helmet and it was... It was Rylde?

"Why are you so shock? Are you expecting that Cato will pick up in here? Are you inlove with him?"  Sunod-sunod na tanong ni Rylde.

"Yes, I'm expecting that Cato will pick me up but I not inlove on him" my replied on his questions.

"That's a great news that you are not inlove with him.I want to add one more rule"

"Rules again. So there are 11 rules for student?"

"Nope, the one that I will add is just for you"

"What? At bakit sa ak—" dinampi niya ang isa niyang daliri sa labi ko na dahilan para di ako makapagsalita.

He's making a eye contact with me and his one finger didn't get off in my lips.

"The rule is bawal kang mainlove sa iba."

I step back. "At sinong nagsabi na hindi ako pwede mainlove sa iba?"

"Me, your future lawyer that are willing to stay behind you and defend you in your all problems."

Umiwas ako nang tingin.

He chuckled.

"Why are laughing?"

"Kasi kinikilig ka"

"How can you say na kinikilig ako?"

"The red in your chick or other means your blushing " wink at me.

He look at his watch.

"We need to go because we have an important to do" he said.

"What is the important that we need to do today?"