。・:*˚:✧。𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂。・:*˚:✧。

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟕
(𝐘/𝐧)'𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟑
𝟸 ʏᴇᴀʀs ғ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ

Your family is seen as wonders due to everyone's unique gifts, and supernatural abilities that your family uses to protect and help your home called Elysia. It's a home made by your family and people who escaped from slave traffickers many years ago. A place where a miracle somehow found your family and blessed them. Now years later with each new generation keeping the miracle burning making your family, the ruling family, be seen as fantastical and magical by both the citizens and in the sea.

As each gift that appears in your family is unique and differs from one member to the other, it at times feels like a wild circus for your family. Varying extraordinary gifts for every unique family member could be overwhelming, but like what the matriarch of your family, your grandmother Queen Luminosa, often says

"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕."

Plus the butterfly mark that every family member has also helped strengthen the familial bond as well, a visual sign of being an (L/n). Every family member wears the mark with pride as well with their gift, happily using them daily.

Your grandmother often reminds your family not to take the miracle or your gift for granted, that it was luck that happened to your family. That one shouldn't use their gift for selfish reasons but to help others like the family or their home. That's why despite being the ruling family of Elysia, the (L/n)s often help the people of their island and protect it from any World Government officials, pirates, and anyone with bad intentions. Your family are very hands-on rulers and are much adored for their altruism.

As a child you often helped your country in any way you could until you turned six years old and got your gift to 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝, then you truly devoted your time and effort to the wellbeing of your people and family. You wake up early to make tons of food and help anyone dealing with injuries and sickness, and help your Uncle Iason treat people when your power could not heal them. Due to your kind heart, you're known as the "𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑬𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒂" and possibly the most loved (L/n) in your family.

This is also why you're seen as the golden child of your generation like how your father was seen as his generation's golden child with his gift of extraordinary craftsmanship. Your healing and benevolent nature are what attracted many people to you, especially men, many pursuing you since besides those traits many say you are a great beauty.

It was these traits and your family's wondrous gifts (as well your country's sweets) that attracted Big Mom and soon you married her powerful son Katakuri in an arranged marriage. Big Mom happily thought of all the powerful and gifted grandchildren that can be born from the special union of two perfect people with great skills. Luckily your kindness charmed the Charlotte Family, even Big Mom herself, and soon you're seen as the best big sister/daughter to the family, Katakuri's equal. You were much well respected despite not doing any of the family's piracy and well "dirty" work.