1.Meeting my master

I was with master Yoda it has been a month since we arrested Palpatine a year ago since, and I was getting a master named Anakin that's all I know and that he hates me we have met before I am 18 he is 24

But whenever we met before he would give me looks, some were nice I guess some were pure hatred.

-Yavin 4-

Master Yoda took me where my new master should have been it was Yavin 4 he was going to be there for 5 months, and was with his old master Obi-wan I am pretty sure he hates me because my dad was his old master, master, but that's the only reason I can think of.

I walked out with the short green man leading me to the base where they were, we reached the men their eyes went on me immediately, "What is she doing here Yoda?" "Your new padawan, she is."
They pointed at the other man, "I am Master Skywalker new padawan, Rhea Dooku."

I stick out my hand for a handshake, but he never takes it he just roles his eyes, "I don't want a new padawan, I am ok how I am." He went back to his work I groaned a little which got me a glare from him, "Rhea, you can go off on him now." Yoda said I smiled.

The boys looked confused, "Ok first of all, Obi-wan, just because I am a Dooku doesn't mean I am evil he did horrible things to me if you didn't know, and Anakin I don't know why you hate me I did nothing to either of you so you guys can suck it!" I did a fake mic drop.