Chapter Thirteen Hurt in both heart, soul and body

Y/N POV
    I woke up feeling pain running up my legs and hands. I slowly pushed myself off the bed and started to check my cuts. I had big and little ones all over my leg and some of them were still bleeding. I went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. After grabbing it I sat down on the toilet and start to bandage and treat my cuts. The ones on my hand were not that bad so I just treated and cleaned them and left them unbandaged. I then quickly brushed my teeth, bushed my hair leaving it down and put on my large black hoodie using the sleeves to cover my hand. Some soft leggings to cover my bandaged legs then a mask to cover my cheek which was a little bruised due to the slap. I then slowly dragged myself upstairs to walk to school. 

     As soon as I open the door I tried my best to straighten myself and act like I was fine even though my whole body hurt. As I made my way to the school gate and was about to head in I was met with a sight that had me hiding behind the gate. There standing at the front of the school was all seven of my soulmates. They all seem to be holding something that appeared to be gifts. One was holding flowers, another was holding a cute teddy bear while a different one was holding a stuffed bunny. Someone looked to be holding a sign that I couldn’t read with how far I was and another holding what looked like Chocolates. I couldn’t make out what the others were holding but I could see something in their hands. I tried to think of what to do. I didn’t want to misunderstand and with how I was feeling right now I was in no condition to be in this situation. Just then I saw Weiwei walking up to me. 

I didn’t know how to feel as she walked closer. I mean I might have just ruined her relationship. As soon as she got to me she grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the side gate of the school. The whole time she pulled me all I could think was she was mad at me. She knows, I'm such a jerk. As soon as we were away from everyone she let go of my hand and started to talk.

  “Do you know who it is?” she asked, staring at me waiting for my answer. My word got stuck in my throat as I tried not to start panicking. 

   Slowly I started to try to rein my panic and breath in slow before answering “Who?”

   She look at me as if I had just said something stupid. “Last night my boyfriends or should I say ex boyfriends for now. Pulled me aside for a meeting and let me know they found their last soulmate at the concert.” At her words I froze, but at the small time my heart gave a small flutter. Ex boyfriends. “ Yea, they said they found her and now I need to find her and make her disappear.” At her words my head shot up to look at her. What does she mean disappear.

   “Wwwhat?” I said stuttering a little. She looked at me again like I had just said something that made no sense. 

    “What, why are you confused, I need to make their soulmate disappear. Do know how long it took to get close to them to make them feel like their soulmate would never come without them knowing it was me trying to make them feel that way. I had to pay girls and guys to walk by them everyday talking about how hard it was to find soulmates especially when you have a lot or how I had to fake sadness over the fact that I hadn’t found my when I did but I rejected them. Gosh I work so hard just for their soulmate to appear and ruin all my hard work for my happiness. I mean I get who wouldn’t want them when they're rich, handsome and there are seven of them.” I just stared at her, I didn’t know what to say or what to think. I mean how could she. She put in effort to make them not wait for me. She stole my soulmate but also the word that stuck with me was I was her best friend. The girl she gave a chance to in elementary school had ruined her happiness. So many different feelings were running through her head but they stopped when she spoke again. “All I have to do is find their soulmate and make her life so hard that she rejects them, then they will all realize their mistake and come back to me so do you know who she is?”

   Not having the courage to say it was me, I nodded my head no. She then ground and walked away. As soon as she was far enough I fell to the floor. The pain in my heart and body was too much. As I hit the floor landing on my knees I scream in pain. I gave up and I curled into a ball laying on the ground crying my eyes out. Everything hurts, everywhere hurts. Weiwei was going to hate me, they think of me as a mistake or at least they will. I mean how am I going to be with them if Weiwei just hates me. If they will eventually hate me because everyone slowly does. My parents, soon Weiwei, my soulmates, everyone. I just layed there crying with thoughts of self hate surrounding me. I slowly start to feel my consionness starting to slip, feeling nothing around me. I felt empty, like I was nothing. Just before everything went black I heard someone scream. 
“Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”