Unknown ability

( It was a normal day in Jasper Nevada at Autobot base Omega one. The Autobots and their human charges were watching a movie called the Heir of the Amazon.  However, while everyone was enjoying the movie. One human was not,  for she had been struggling with a type of strange feeling that had been constantly bothering her.   It had been a couple of weeks since the cave-in that had occurred during an Energon run. Since then, the human known as Reia Darby has been feeling strange since they escaped. This has caused Ria to lose focus or zone out during her time at the base and at school. The only other person to notice this was her Partner Arcee)

( Ria)

" ( Thinks back to when the cave floor had given way beneath them and how she had seen Ria change into a flock of black and silver feathers as they fell before losing sight of her)

" ( Thinks back to when the cave floor had given way beneath them and how she had seen Ria change into a flock of black and silver feathers as they fell before losing sight of her). what had happened back then? ( Walks away from everyone else and leans against the wall closet to the bedroom hallway).  Ria has never exhibited abilities like that before. Unless it's something of a late gene activation that only shows itself in times of stress. ( Looks to her right to see Optimus standing across from her). Is there something you need sir?" Said Arcee as she looked at him. " I noticed how you had mainly stared at Ria during the movie. Is there something that happened?" Asked Optimus. " I honestly don't know Optimus, it's just that during the Energon run where we encountered Megatron and Starscream. When the floor collapsed,  I saw Ria turn into a flock of black and silver feathers. That's something that she's never done before. I'm worried something may have happened to her prior to that." Said Arcee as they both turn to see June walk up to them.

" I couldn't but overhear you guys talking about Ria turning into a flock of black and silver feathers." Said June. " Ya, that's right. Do you know anything about this June?" Said Arcee as they both looked to Optimus as he had his hand under his chin. " Would it have something to do with the aura that ratchet had detected in Ria during one of our returns from a routine Energon scan?" Said Optimus as he and Arcee looked at June as she pulled something out of her pocket. " No, but I bet it has something to do with these." Said June as she held up two feathers while watching Arcee push herself closer to the wall.

( The black and silver feathers)

" Those are the same feathers that I saw during the mission

" Those are the same feathers that I saw during the mission. ( looks at June). How is she able to do that?  is it something that only a few of you humans can do?" Asked Arcee. " No it's not Arcee,   this isn't something that we can do here on earth." Said June. " That means that Ria isn't from here. ( looks at June). has there been anything strange about her that you had noticed before we showed up?" Said Arcee.  Nothing, that's been the only thing that has happened since before she meet you. The interesting thing is that nothing can hurt her when she's in that state. She can even grab someone and drag them through that state along with her. I tried to grab her once when I saw her unconsciously do and the next thing I know. We go from the kitchen to the bedroom hallway upstairs in ten seconds." Said June As Arcee and Optimus look at each other before looking back at June. " Are you saying that it's like some sort of form of transportation? ( Watches June nod her head).  How far and high can she go while in that form? ( Sees June look towards where the rest of the team is and watches Ria unintentionally fall over the guard rail backward only for her to turn into the black/silver flock of feathers as she zooms down to the bottom floor only to lock shocked at how she get there before walking back up the stairs to sit next to Rafiel). Did she just unconsciously do it again?" Asked Arcee. " That would appear to be the case Arcee. ( Hears the alarm go off and runs over to the control panel). AUTOBOTS it appears that the Decepticons have found another Energon deposit.  ( Actives the Groundbridge). Ratchet man the bridge,  AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!" Said Optimus as he, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee transform into their respective vehicle modes and drive through the portal not knowing that their three human charges have followed them.