Ep - 1

| Kim manson |                 Wednesday April 2020

| Kim manson |
Wednesday April 2020

Yoona - good morning my son... ( Opens the curtains ) wake up tae it's already 7:00 am. You have to go office right ?...

Tae - give me five minutes more eomma ,
I'm still sleepy. Let me sleep a little longer.

Yoona - "Nooo...those five monutes are a waste of your time and comma... your appa is already well prepared Eomma has to go to the boutique too son..."

Tae - alright alright...(Forced). Eomma, help me sit in the wheelchair.

Yoona - "okay, come here...(embracing Taehyung into a wheelchair). Becareful son. Do you want to take a bath with warm water or plain?"

Tae - "Cold water...(cold tone)."

Yoona - "Ehh? cold water?...your mean, plain?..."

(Tae"just nods)."

|Taehyung's bathroom|

Yoona - "Okay, tae you just take off all your clothes...eomma will take your towel first ok, (left)."

"(Tae just Nods silently and he take off all his clothes)."

|In the living room|

Chang wook - "Chagi, i have to go now...i also had To breakfast earlier. And is Taehyung awake or not?..."

Yoona - "Nee chagi. Taehyung is awake, and now i'm going to bathe him... you be careful on the road okay... (Hugs her husband)

Chang wook - "Okay tell my son, i'm going to the office first. Sorry, if i'm early... (Kisses Yoona's Forehead)."

Yoona - "(Fake smile and just nods). Nee chagi...i will tell to Taehyung

______________________________

|Park manson|

Rosé - "Morning mom,dud...
(Coming Downstairs).

Yejin - "Morning too my lovely...(sees Rosé).
Oh my godness chey..., you're sobeautiful today...do you have photoshoot today?..."

Hyun bin - "My daughter has been beautiful since born..." (Smiles)

Rosé - "Dadd... it's still morning. Please don't tease me like that...i'm so embarrassed dad,..

Yejin - "(Chukle). Ha ha haa..., that's true dear...you are indeed beautiful. Which artist doesn't know you?..."

Rosé - "Hufh, yeah okay okay..., eoh mom dad, the day after tomorrow Jaehyun oppa will be back from canada right? Can i come to pick him up?"

Yejin - "Why not, lovely...of course you can come with us to the airport..."

Hyun bin - "Never mind...go, finish your breakfast now. Then go to the studio for photoshoot

Rosé - "Okayyy And, dad take me to the studio okay?...(smiles)

Hyun bin - "Hm?...why are you messing with dad?...what's wrong with your car chey?..."

Rosé - "(Shakes her head as no). My car is okay dad... it's just that i miss my dad who used to took me in high school.."

Yejin - "Never mind honey,..you better take her. She wants you to take her"

Hyun bin - "Uhh yes of course dad wants to take my beautiful daughter ,smart and kind..

Rosé - "(Smilling with satisfed). Hehehe..."

Hyun bin - "When you're done, you will go with dad's driver okay?..."

Rosé - "Yes okay, Dad.."

Other side
(Breakfast time)

Tae - "Eomma, appa don't what to have breakfast?..."

Yoona - "Eoh, your appa had breakfast earlier. And he has also left for the Office early..

Tae - "(Chukles in annoyance). Tck, appa is always like that...he doesn't want to go with me...(a little angry). He's Embaarrase to have a crippled son like me?..."

Yoona - "Hey, why are you talking like that son? (sad tone)"

Soo yeaa that's it for now and I'm sorry guys for being lazy to update
And it's my first time writing a story so if there any mistakes forgive me guys 💞
Byeee 👋🏻