Birthday Bonus Chapter 13

A/N Hello Chaos Goblins, for my Birthday I decided to give bonus chapters for all of my books! I hope that you guys enjoy them. For the books that are close to their next 50k chapter, if they hit it before my birthday then I will hold it until August 17th. If they hit it after that, then hey you are getting it early. I love you guys, and I still can't quite believe that you guys read all the crazy that comes out of my head.

Wedding dresses, tall cakes, lovely smelling flowers, soft napkins, comfy chairs, slow songs, vows. There were so many choices to make for a wedding that Mina was getting slightly overwhelmed. Tae has been a great help, but his tastes are boogie to the extreme, yes they can afford it, both wealthy in their own rights, but why on Earth did he think that they needed some orchid that cost $200k a piece?

It took about 40 minutes of arguing and then the threat of no sex on their honeymoon for him to cave for normal orchids. Yoongi was in charge of the music, Jin was in charge of the food. Jk wanted to pick the location and bits and bobs once they decided on a color scheme. Jimin insisted that he was all about helping with the dress and Tae's tux. Hobi wanted to pick the cakes and Joon said that he'd help move anything that wasn't breakable.

There was nothing that Mina had to do and she was forever thankful. They always consulted with her, making sure that what they picked she liked, and then once she did, she'd show Tae to get his opinion. They made the stressful nature of planning a wedding so easy and she had never been more thankful. So the day before the wedding, instead of going to have a crazy bachelorette party, she was with Tae at the hospital finding out the gender of their baby.

Jimin was so mad that they wouldn't tell anyone until after the ceremony, but he's learned not to argue with her since she was halfway through and gets moody quickly. His arms were crossed and he was pouting on her couch. "It's not fair, you and Tae already live out here in the guest house so I only see you when he lets you cook for us."

"First of all, you are the reason we moved out here. You were the one complaining, and very loudly mind you, that we were too noisy and that since we shared a wall we should respect your single status."

Jimin glared at Tae wanting to argue but knowing it wasn't going to work. "I was just mad that you guys woke me up, yet again by yelling each other's name. Do you have to be that fucking noisy?" He huffed and plopped back onto the cushion pouting like a child that just had his favorite toy taken away, "what do you two do all day in here? It's not even possible to have that much sex."

"It is, but we had to make room for the baby since someone won't let us move into our own house. We can't exactly share a room with the little one. Renovations had to be made Jimin, we've talked about this."

"Fine, keep your secrets." He turned to Mina, "I'll be here at 9 am to drag you away so Sunny can work her magic."

"Bye, night Mochi," she mused as he huffed out of the room.

Sunny worked her magic, or at least based on all the gasps from Jimin and Jk Mina assuming she did. And before she knew it, she was walking down the aisle towards the man that holds her heart. They exchanged vows and after their first dance Tae happily told everyone that they were having a little boy. The guys surrounded them first and then Tae's family and her father. She was barely showing, but it didn't matter, this baby was already so loved.

"We're here, wake up." He whispered softly into his wife's ear. His wife, he couldn't stop smiling, he was married to her, finally. She groaned, not wanting to wake up, the baby makes her sleepy so he's not surprised. So he lifted her up and carried her out of the private jet and down to the car that was waiting.

They had a week alone and as much as he'd love to explore everything with her, he knew they'd most likely stay in their room making love and resting. Her two current favorite things to do, thankfully the resort had amazing room service so it was easy to indulge her. "I want to talk to you about something. Please know I'm in no way pressuring you, I just want to put it out there."

Her eyebrow cocked up a bit as she sat up, the sheet sliding down her naked body making him think about the fact that they just made love for the 4th time today. Focus Tae, no distractions. "And what would that be?"

"I've been looking into your condition. Did you know there's a surgery that can fix it?"

"I did, but it's not 100% and it's expensive."

Tae rolled his eyes and frowned since she couldn't see, "and I'm a billionaire, besides you can afford it all on your own now little Miss kpop songwriter."

"I know I can, but still." She giggled a bit, "still mad at Mochi and Bun for stealing my book and singing one of my unreleased songs while they were drunk on Vlive. Like those two I swear."

"Well, now Army wants them to record it so there's that. But that doesn't answer my question."

She sighed a bit, "I want it, I just don't want to get my hopes up. I remember what you look like and that's enough for me."

"Don't you want to see what he looks like," he asked as his large palm spread across her stomach.

"I do, I'm just scared."

"We can at least talk to the Dr. After that you can make your decision."

It was a dream, something that she wished for every day since she woke up and didn't even recognize her own father. But it was too expensive to even dream about if there wasn't a guarantee. But now, now she's allowed to dream a little. "Alright, let's try."