Part 1

The world has changed, futas and females started to born more to the point where the world didn't need men anymore, only 5% of the human population were males and it was very rare for a new male to be born

However, the females and futas didn't stop to live their lives more likely they were happier after this bizarre change, futas could make babies with any female they didn't need men anymore.

My name is Jayden I am a male and I just turned 18yr, I don't know who's my real parents but I live with my guardian who has been taking care of me since I was a kid, I see her as my mom her name is kandish.
I'm British I just moved to London since kandish has work here and said we will live here from now on, I don't mind I never had friends In the first place because I am a male and I need to be very careful around futas.

I will be going to a new school from now on and I'm very nervous... It can't be that bad right? right?
----------------------------------------------------------
Jayden's pov:

My comfy sleep was disturbed by my phone's alarm I woke up and realized it's my first day In school! " oh my God the day has come... "

" Jayden!! "

"Ah!" I got scared. " sorry honey I didn't mean to scare you, it's time for your first day in school! "

" yes, kandish I know... " said with a sight. "Cheer up! I think it will be great" said kandish.

"I hope so "--- " come downstairs breakfast is ready " kandish said.

I got up and started to brush my teeth and took a shower, I put on short jeans and a white shirt, I always wore women's clothes because I'm so short and small. Also, men's clothes are very expensive but I don't mind them.

I went downstairs and ate the breakfast kandish made for me, milk tea and bacon and eggs!

I put on my shoes and grabbed my backpack, " you look so handsome" kandish said

"Thank you kandish! Wish me luck! "

I said goodbye to her and walked to school it wasn't far and the neighborhood is very friendly and peaceful not a lot of people know I'm a male by looking at me since I look very feminine and girly.

I arrived very early and there were hardly any students there, I found the principal's office and she gave me a map of the school

" We don't have a lot of boys around here, you better watch yourself boy the soonest you turn eighteen you're allowed for grabs out of the student body "

" Wh-What..? " I backed out a little bit

" Just saying watch yourself, you don't know who's willing to wait 2 years for you~ " she smiled and winked

" Oooh... Okay. " after that I explored the school a bit it was very big good thing I have this map.

After the bell rang I quickly went to my class, I felt like there were a lot of eyes on me... I made it to the class and I met my teacher " miss Susan I'm the new student my name is Jayden nice to meet you " I bowed my head. " well hello there Jayden nice to meet you too, I'll introduce you to the students just in a minute wait outside" she said.

" yes ma'am " I replied

I was waiting next to the door the students didn't see me

" Miss Susan, have you heard the rumors? " a student said

" What rumor? " the teacher replied

" They are saying a new transfer student came and it's a boy! " the girl cheered

" wait really?? " another student said

" ooh my God where?? Is he the one that comes to this class?? " another student said

"Alright everyone calm down wither it's true or not we should treat our new student with respect and kindness, come in Jayden "

I walked in and miss Susan gave me chalk to write my name on the board I was standing on my toes so I can reach it

"He's so small "

" I think it's cute "

" It's making me wanna taste him~ "

I turned around and bowed my head
" My name is Jayden it's nice to meet you all "

"Thank you Jayden, go have a seat please "

I walked slowly with all eyes on me.. Made me uncomfortable.

There was a single empty seat and it was next to a Russian red hair, tall and a little masculine girl, she was looking at me with angry and naughty eyes... " I hope she is nice " I said in my head.

I sat and the class went normally nothing happened, after the bell rang the teacher left and five girls came to me

" soo Jayden how you doing "

" I'm good thank you " I replied

" what's your type Jayden? " one of them said

"Wh-what? "

"Hey! Don't talk to him like that he's mine! "

The girls just went back and forth while I was sitting there awkwardly didn't know what to do

"I'm sorry I have to go! " I stand up and ran to the cafeteria

" phew... " I bought a coffee and was walking while I was on my phone and bumped into someone and spilled the coffee on them

"Ah! I'm very sorry let me clean it for you " I took out some tissues in my pocket and raised my head to see.. It was the Russian girl..

"Are you blind?! Now my shirt is dirty!" She said with rage

I was lost for words I couldn't speak she looked very angry

" Go buy me lunch now! " she said

"O-okay! " why I'm listening to her..?

I bought her lunch and she took it without saying anything.

" I hope she won't be a problem in the future.. "

The rest of the day just went normally a lot of girls talked to me but they were nice enough still didn't make any friends...

I was walking to home and a girl just a little higher than me with blonde hair and blue eyes came to me

"Hey I saw you this morning walking to school we live in the same neighborhood wanna walk together? "

" S-sure "

" Sweet! My name is Hannah nice to meet you, and you're Jayden right? "

" Nice to meet you too, yeah that's right how do you know my name? "

" Oh cmon everyone is talking about you in school haha, cmon let's go "

We walked slowly to home and I gotta say she was really nice! We talked about videogames and tv shows

" Looks like we're here! Wanna walk to school tomorrow with me? " she asked, sounded excited

" Yeah sure! "

We waved goodbye and I went into my house, she said her house is two blocks away

" Hello I'm home! "

" Hey honey welcome back! How was school? "

" It was nice! I think I made a new friend too! "

" That's great to hear, cmon dress up I'll make you dinner "

After eating dinner with kandish and talking to her it was 10 pm and I was really tired so I went to sleep, I didn't talk about the Russian girl I didn't want to make her worried.

I kept thinking about her. Even though she was very mean but she was the most beautiful girl I've seen, I hope she becomes nicer...

End of part 1!
1225 words! What you guys think please let me know in the comments and I would appreciate it a lot if you star/like these chapters it supports me!
I'll try to update every Thursday!
Thank you for reading.

Sunday/14/August/2022