Break 1

Jane: you may know them best from Japanese animation series very well. Elements, colors, characteristics and many more to check them out. like what going to happen in here, and trivia won't judge them for not knowing, but I will. tonight, I gather all the 8 contestants from 8 universes to here to compete the trivias for a chance to win up to 20 million yens, specially on: "The Weakest Link" !

Jane: Welcome to a special edition of The Weakest Link!

*Light flash*

Jane: Well, It's wonderful to meet you all here. Now tell me about yourself and tell me where you're from. Go ahead.

The first contestant was a small boy with a potty mouth. The lights brought the red in his top and dull yellow shorts. He held his hands up in the air and introduced himself.

Shin-chan: I'm Shin-Chan! And I'm a ladies man, from Japan."

He can't be any older than five years old, but the audience roared with laughter. The second contestant was a young brunette who appeared to be in her teens. It wouldn't take a rocket science to guess what her favourite colour. Anyone with impaired vision could easily mistake her with a candy floss.

Kari: I'm Kari and I'm part of a team called The Digidestined.

Joey: I'm Joey Wheeler and I'm a professional Dueller, and I am the strongest link.

the third contestant announced. His voice was dripping in arrogance. Jane wondering where he bought the blue jacket from. It looks like tack brought from a charity shop.

Hinata: I'm Hinata and I'm a mother to two gorgeous children.

Jane heard many things about the fourth contestant. Her marriage to the Seventh Hokage has made her a household name and a pantomime villain in some corners of the Internet. She's still wearing those awful oversized lilac jumpers.

Luffy: I'm Luffy, captain of the Straw Hat Pirates and I will be The Pirate King.

The fifth red contestant had a red sleeveless shirt with bright yellow buttons.

Serena: I'm Serena, I'm also known as Sailor Moon, and I'm proud to be a girl-gamer!

the sixth contestant said. Jane wouldn't be surprised if she was feeling cold. Her skirt was so cold that you see the colour of her knickers matched the colour of her top.

Dawn: I'm Dawn, I'm a pokemon co-ordinator from Sinnoh.

the seventh contestant in the pink dress isn't that bad, well it was good enough for a ten-year-old.

Last but not least is a ginger dressed in black. And the only one in a kimono.

Ichigo: I'm Ichigo Kurosaki and I'm from Karakura Town.

He didn't have much to say about himself. All sorts of people have come on the show including couples, puppets, celebrities, politicians and rappers. This has to be the most eclectic mix of contestants that Jane have ever met.

Jane: Full Disclosure: how wonderful you are.

[laughter]

Jane: All Right, here's how it works: I'll ask you questions, one at a time. If you string together a chain of correct answers, you win the top prize for the round. In each round, a chain of 8 correct answers will give you 2 million yens to your bank. However, one wrong answer will break the chain and takes you back to zero. If at any point you want to secure the money earned, you must hit your button and say "Bank" before your question is asked, that money will then be safe, and you'll start a brand-new chain. And, remember, at the end of the round, only the money that is banked can be taken forward.