||puppy love <3||

(( this was due ages ago I'm sorry 😭))

|| kosmo || kangst|| tw!!||

3rd pov:

keith was sat on his bed, alone. thats is what he wanted right? quiet? being alone away for everyone? wrong. the team had always excluded him for all of their bonding sessions for being "too quiet" or "emo" he was never going to admit it, but their words hurt.

it was quiet, all he could hear was the distant chattering of the rest of the team. he couldnt lie, due to his whole situation, he was depressed. he would cut himself often, he even tried killing himself a few times. not that the team knew, but he knew they wer egetting suspicious of him, i mean even in space it gets hot but he still wears hoodies, jeans and of curse his paladin armour. he never wore short sleeved or legged clothes. ever.

the team were worried, sure. but they were focused in whatever they were doing they didnt hear the distant whines of kosmo, or the distant yells of keith. non of it. while they wer eplaying games, keith was angrily training. dont get him wrong, he is really skilled, however, when hes angry he tends to push himself too much. he still turns out fine but with cracked knuckles, a couple broken ribs and a few scratches, but hes never going to admit to it hurting.

kosmo was worried for keith, despite being a cosmic wolf, he knew keith was hurting. they had a connection, a strong bond. but no one was listening. he took matters into his own paws and teleported to the training deck. he saw keith and immediately teleported infront of the bot and ripped his head off. he turned round to keith and his tail was wagging, keiths own tail and ears twitching slighly.

" end training sequence" keith said to which the castle ablidged. "hey buddy, whats up?" he asked kosmo. kosmo let out a small worried bark. "im fine boy, wanna play?" he lied to make kosmo howl in exitement.

After a few hours of playing keiths injuries began to peak. he yelled in pain and cluched his hands onto his sides. kosmo yelped and rushed to him.

Kosmo nuzzled into his side, whimpering slightly at his friend hurting. He teleported them into the healing room, leading him to a pod. Keith had changed into his undersuit when he and kosmo began playing together. So he was okay to get in.

Kosmo led him to the pods and Keith sat down next to it. Kosmo began to tip at him to get in but to no avail, Keith had passed out.

Shiros pov:

I watched as everyone was playing the game, I felt really bad for leaving Keith out again. After adopting him as his brother things got a little better but since space I know it's gotten bad again. He won't even talk to me!

Just as I was about to leave Kosmo teleported to me and I immediately knew something was up, I saw him earlier but he was looking for Keith. He for sure found him by now so why was he here? Don't tell me.

"Where's Keith boy?" I whispered. Kosmos ears perked up as he let out a low whimper. He teleported us to the healing room? I was confused until I saw Keith passed out Infront of one. I immediately rushed to him placing him in a Pod and setting it up.

3rd pov
A few hours later, Keith's pod opened and he fell right into shiros arms. "Mmm?" Keith hummed, waking up. Kosmo tackled him to the ground and out of shiros arms. He then began to lick his face, tail wagging.

Keith's ears twitched as he laughed, shiro sat there in shock. 'He doesn't usually laugh like that, not since the garrison even then was rare.?' He shook the thought, glad to see Keith happy.

Shiro helped Keith to his room and left him to change. "I uh, I'm done 'kashi." He said, loud enough for shiro to hear. He came back in and sat on Keith's bed. "So, what happened?" He asked, "just training." He replied bluntly. "Keith, you know I care about you. Please. What's wrong?" Shiro pleaded.

Silence..
Keith wasn't going to admit it so shiro sighed. He pulled Keith Into a hug and left. Keith cried. At that moment, he felt worthless. God he hated how he was. 'I just fuck everything up.' He thought to himself. He was snapped out of his thoughts as he felt a warm, small paw on his shaking hands.

He looked with blurry eyes down to kosmo and smiled, lips quivering as he sobbed. Kosmo lay on his lap as Keith cried. He was the only one, cosmic wolf or not, who was always with him since he met him his whole life changed for the better.

There was a knock on the door and Keith panicked. He wasn't ready to face anyone. Not yet. His eyes went wide and he couldn't say to go away the door was about to open but kosmo teleported to the door and kept on the person there. Only to find it was coran . "Uh, Keith? Can you move your Wolf?" He laughed awkwardly in his usual awkward laugh.

Keith had calmed a little and said "kosmo cmere," and kosmo complied letting out a barely audible snarl, to which only Keith heard. "Well we were goi- woah, are you okay?" Coran immediately looked worried.

Keith stayed quiet. He doesn't feel okay but he could never tell coran that! Never!! "Yeah, I'm fine" He smiled, briefly. "Okay, we'll time and the other paladins are always here for you number 4!" Keith hummed in response. As coran was leaving Keith muttered a small thanks, shocking coran.

Keith readied himself for bed andkosmo curled up next to him placing a paw on his chest. ((If you have a dog yk )) Keith smiled as he let himself fall into a deep slumber. Probably his best in a while. Kosmos tail finally stopped wagging as he too, slept.

Shiro came in later on and turned off the lights as he planted a kiss on Keith's forehead ((brotherly))

—————————-
End
———————————-