Note

This book will contain a list of short stories I'll be writing and publishing soon.

My collection of short stories (Beastlike Short Stories) was recently removed from Wattpad.

I'll be rewriting these short stories to make sure they fit the guidelines.

Filled by the Dragon and Seeking the Dragon will need the most changes. The dragons will be shifters, their appearance human with dragon accents like wings and horns. Seeking the dragon will be shorter and existing of only 1 part.

Both these stories will be rewritten and republished last.

I'd like to post all my short stories in one book, but in the light of what happened, they'll be separate.

I'm hoping to give you guys something to read again soon, but it'll take some time.

In the meantime, stay safe

Raven

Update 13/08/2022:

Captured by the Orc is published again! I'll be working on Lured by the Siren next, I'll try to publish it somewhere this week.

I'm also not 100% sure why Beastlike Short Stories was removed. When I ask Wattpad, they just send me a list of possible reasons.

I'm considering posting the original versions of Filled by the Dragon and Seeking the Dragon on another website, which one I'm not sure of yet.

I hope you'll enjoy (re)reading my short stories, don't forget to vote ;D

Stay safe

Raven

Update 16/11/2022:

Collared by the Minotaur is published again!

I'm researching a few possibilities to upload my dragon stories on another platform. I'll update here again when I know more.

Enjoy reading and stay safe!

Raven

Update 02/12/2022

You can now read my stories and more on Archive of our own!

https://archiveofourown.org/users/RavenWhite_3579/pseuds/RavenWhite_3579

Enjoy and stay safe!

Raven