A/N

So I know you all or at least some of you are enjoying this story! And my other one as well! I just wanna let you all know they this whole acc will me Monty x Freddy, you should probably know that, so that means I will be taking requests for story's! I will take as much requests as possible! But I do have another Monty x Freddy story idea! But I will still take requests, like a story with the pov of Monty or the pov of Monty and Freddy but they switch up during the story's, many people do that, but onto the important thing I have to say! This is good news for y'all! So basically right after this story, that other Monty x Freddy story will come shortly after! So be aware that this whole acc will be Monty x freddy for those who need it! Like I said I will be taking requests! You can tell me if you want them human, btw! A little spoiler for the next chapter! If you don't wanna know it then please skip!

Spoiler: Leon will return and Roxy, Monty, Freddy and chica will be seeing a couple of "old friends"

That's all of the spoiler, if.you guys have any questions don't be shy to give them to me, I will try my best to answer them! Anyway! Have a great day/night! Bye! See ya on the next chapter of this story!