0.15

T/w: cussing, mentioning of drinking, the morning after sex, mentions of sex

Alex POV~

"What the fuck happened last night!?" I mumbled to myself. I looked at the floor to see all the scattered clothing. My head was throbbing. Memories of last night flu into my head. 'Did me and Wilbur have sex?' I thought to myself I rubbed my sore neck as I attempted to get out of bed. Key word attempted, my legs clasps beneath me, I saw Wilbur's head pop up from underneath the covers. He immediately rushed over to me.

"Are you okay?" Wil said

"Uhh yeah just fell nothing to worry about." I say reassuringly, Wilbur sigh's and helps me get up to which I immediately fall back on my butt.

"Alex I don't think you can walk." Wil said

"Well no duh." I responded, Wil picked me up bridal style, before plopping me in the bath "why are we in here!"

"Beacuse you need a bath." he said turning on the bath water"I'm going to get changed I'll be back." I felt my cheeks heat up. I hadn't realized that he'd been naked. to be honest I hadn't realized that I'd been naked! I sighed and enjoyed the bath. When Wil came back wearing a blue hoodie and some black sweatpants. plopping a pair of clothes for me on the sink.
He bent down and started to wash my hair.

"I can wash my own hair." I mumbled

"I know." Wil said, when wil was done washing my hair he left me to change, I managed to put on my boxers before I realized that I need some assistance with the rest of my clothes.

"Wil!" I yelled I felt my cheeks heat up. Wil came rushing in "do you mind helping me?" Wilbur smiled and walked over to me helping me put on my jeans. he handed me a green hoodie (which he helped me put on) then he picked me up bridal style, placed me on the couch.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Wil gracefully walked over to the door and opened the door I leaned my head back to see who it was

"Wil!? Why the fuck are you at Alex's apartment?" George yelled

"Well Alex can't walk and decided to help him." Wil said letting George inside the house

"Did you two fuck?" George mumbled

"What do you think" i said

"YOU TO HAD SEX! ARE YOU DATING!" George screamed

"Yes we are dating" Wil said

"When did you start dating!" George yelled

"A few weeks I think" I said

"So you two were making out in my break room" George said and I nodded "well...Dream agreed to go on another date with me."

"Have fun with that." I said patting him (George) on the back. "Maybe you'll lose your virginity"

"Hey! Who said that I'm not a virgin!" George yelled

"A lot of things" I say

"Whatever" George scoffs

"What brings you to my place?" I said

"Wellll Nikki and I want to go shopping later and I thought you might come along" George said.

"I can't walk George." I mumbled

"I'll take that as a no" George mumbled "I'm going to go" and with that George left

"Huh does George just come to your house randomly?" Wilbur said

"Pretty much" I say grabbing the remote "when he has random shit to tell me."

"Why doesn't he just call you" Wil asked.

"He prefers to talk in person" I mumbled.

"Don't you have school today?" Wil said

"Shit!"I said attempting to stand up, Wil was able to catch me before I fell on my butt.

"How about I call you in?"

"What are you going to tell them, that I got drunk and got fucked so hard that I can't walk?" I mumbled

"No your 20 remember I'll tell them you got fucked so hard you can't walk though" Wilbur said

"Don't tell them that!" I yelled

"I was joking" Wil said placing me on the couch