chapter twelve

Jungkook removed few hairs off her face watching her sleep... He gently caresses her hair to settle them correctly... He sighed.. even I woke up early why am I still here ...he didn't wake up yn and it's 10 am now.

He was thinking .. thinking about what last night happened ..did he actually need to stay in her room? ..why does he make situations like this?

He might be here for the only reason of babysitting a crybaby...but what if someone else is to see this sight.. wouldn't that be inappropriate after all she is eighteen years old now..she must have needed her privacy.

Suddenly he remembered a glimpse of yn holding taehyung's hand and patting on his shoulder.. jungkook immediately held her right hand.

What stupid behaviour..he thought asking himself.. but didn't let go of her hand ...

He was searching, searching for a reason for why he would react like this.

He is just trying to raise her well..he kept telling himself again and again. nothing else

He smiled when she shifted a little to hug his waist in sleep .. " such a baby " he murmured pocking her cheek with his index finger " but this baby behaves like a forty years old woman sometimes " he was stopping the urge to pinch her cheek.

His heart almost stopped beating when she opened her eyes.. probably the first jump scare which made him shocked .." good morning sir " her voice was muffled as she closed her eyes again just to open them again once more " what time is it ?"

Recovering from shock jungkook stood up adjusting his shirt "you missed your school today" he didn't even look back before walking to the door ..she heard his low voice " good morning"

Jungkook almost took a day off but when he got a call about a query regarding papers... he decided to check it himself

"Stop staring at your phone" jungkook spoke looking up from his laptop as yn gave him a silly smile " don't smile I can see you are always on your device... I will snatch your phone if I found your grades going any lower than they are already is"

" Eh? " She let out a confusing sound and pointed at him "the one  who  didn't wake me up early were you" she hmphed" or I would be studying"

"You " jungkook couldn't hide his slight smile and coughed a few times "you cunning girl can't you study here... ask for anything to your voila unnie .. am I not providing you facilities and good environment for study? "

" Hm " She lay down on the sofa as he sighed " you will see .. I'll score good and any way that's the last year of school "

"It's better if you do so"  he got up from his chair stretching his arms and adjusting his tie " otherwise I won't bribe the principal to pass you"

"Sir "she whined

" What " he laughed a little "dress up.. look at you lazy sloth ...better get back to study "

"Consider it done" she sat straight gesturing  thumbs up in agreement

Jungkook tilted his head smiling to himself as voila  walked toward them "there is someone here to meet you, Mr Jeon "

"Tell them I'll see it in the company"

"He doesn't seem to look like an employee"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrow thinking who could it be "let him in"

Soon a young boy walked silently looking quite mannered. but his dressing sense says otherwise.

" Taehyung" yn exclaimed standing walking to him " you took a day off too "

Jungkook tilted his head staring at taehyung with his judging eyes ..his arms crossed observing the conversation between two classmates.

"Yea. I took a day off " taehyung spoke usually " then I remember we didn't continue your practice for the test ..want to go library?"

"Oh that's really a good idea " yn smiled and patted taehyung on the shoulder in a friendly manner
" thanks to remember about this dumb classmate of yours "

" Yes you are dumb," taehyung said bluntly " go change I don't have a whole day "

" You can't talk to her like this " they both heard a steady voice..as jungkook raised his eyebrows looking quite annoyed.

" It's alright sir ..he didn't mean it " yn smiled at Jungkook and held taehyung's hand to drag him to the sofa
" Sit down here.. I'll go grab my books "

" Why do you two have to go library" jungkook's finger was tapping on the sofa nonstop " is my house not big enough"

" Fine with me " taehyung didn't notice the slight anger in jungkook's voice.

" Oh " yn halted on her step " then let's go upstairs taehyung"

" Why can't you study in the living room " jungkook felt a strange urge to grab her hand to make her stand beside him.

" So many questions" yn sighed and sat on the sofa " sir .. weren't you going for office"

" I can do whatever I want" jungkook too sat in front of her " I have plenty of employees to work "

" When you approach this kind of equation you have to think how it can solve easily rather than applying a hard formula " taehyung seem two focused in his notebook as he looks up to glance at her face " get it ?"

" Yea " she blinked " how can you remember all of this...you are so cool for real..... "

" Am I? " Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

" Aye like you don't know..you toppers" yn tapped his shoulder as they were sitting close " by the way..it's an attractive quality"

Taehyung smiled unknowingly" yeah look at. you only know how to talk sweet"

" Cough cough " they both halted on their conversation looking at Jungkook who coughed a few times ..his expressions gloomy as he stared at them both " I can see you two...don't flirt instead of studying"

" What's his problem" taehyung whispered underneath...

One hour passed like this ..two of them were busy in their studies totally ignoring a grumpy jungkook observing them.

Smack ~ taehyung hits yn's head with his notebook " again with the same mistake you idiot"

" How dare you hit her " jungkook's clod gaze scared taehyung a little as he was dumbfounded. Yn palmed her face and sighed.

"Sir it's okay we are studying
..it didn't hurt" yn was unable to understand jungkook.. he wants her to score good ..but isn't letting her study ..he keeps scolding her..but is against anyone else scolding her.

" Ah leave it " yn scratches her head " let's meet up at school"

" Yea" taehyung took his beg " and don't embarrass me with your test. I want reasonable marks "

A/n: another update phew how are y'all doing