Best Meet & Greet Experience

The Big Time Rush concert was so amazing last month and I had so much fun at the show. But what happen at my first BTR meet & greet with the guys and my cousin was that I went in first and my cousin was second because she was behind me and I saw Carlos when I enter the meet & greet. I forget to say Hi to Carlos because I was so nervous to say hi to him. I went to Logan first and I said Hi to him while I was going for a hug from him and I did hug him and then, he pull me in to stay there next to him and he said " You are going to be next to me" and I was surprise when he said that. After we were done taking the picture and Logan said to me that was "It was nice to see you"and I said to him was "You remember me " and he said yes while he was looking at me. I went to hug Kendall and I said to James that was "James, I forget to hug you" and I did hug James. James said to me and my cousin that was "Have fun tonight" and we did had so much fun at the show. It was great to see the guys again live in concert in my state again and it was the best night of my life. This was the best BTR meet & greet experience that I ever had with my cousin. Also, My cousin and I are in the two BTR crowd photos from that day and date 7/24/22 aka the best day ever because I had a poster sign that I did in June of this year. I did had so much fun at the Big Time Rush concert and I was surprise when I saw Logan on the rooftop where they were selling BTR forever tour merch at. I saw Carlos pass by my section where my cousin and I were sitting at and standing up. Big Time Rush sang every song that I knew by heart and their famous song that was from the first episode called Big Time Audition. I was screaming and singing every BTR song at the Big Time Rush concert. This concert was my third BTR concert with my cousin of this year because in 2012 and 2013 was our first BTR concert and second BTR concert together in those two years in my state. Best Concert Ever!!!

 Best Concert Ever!!!