- PRE-READ -

»»—————  ✯  —————««

Before reading the story, please be aware of the following.

If you haven't read the tags and such,

This story contains LGBTQIA+ content and if you came to hate on that or fetishize, please kindly leave.

»»—————  ✯  —————««

Of course, these are also the ff. Trigger Warnings before proceeding;

•Violence

•Blood

•Angst

•Language/cussing

•Homophobia

•Rude Slurs

•Panic & Anxiety Attacks

•Emo Mic*ael Wheeler

•B*lly & Ne*l Hangrove

•Trauma

Please let me know if I missed anything. That's it for now. If any of those make you uneasy pls refrain from reading, I care about your mental health too:))

- you should knows -

Disclaimer - I do not own the Stranger Things franchise or series. Stranger Things is an American science fiction horror drama television series created by the Duffer Brothers that is streaming on Netflix. I only own my specified Original Character/s and/or original added plot. Any names and more mentioned are all coincidental or fictional to aid the story and I am not associated to any of the real names, brands, or places. Thank you:)

—notes!

I Love Sadie Sink.

I Love Max Mayfield. 

can we please appreciate her more?

yes? 

thank you!

i was originally planning to write a small one-shot about an oc i made within the stranger things world meeting max and ended up obsessing and thinking too much about it i decided to write this:D 

as one does.

slow updates are to be expected, i'm sorry. and this is because my school will be starting around august soon [started this on july]. but hold up, because i like pre-writing in order to always have something to put out, i might just have a schedule soon.

i like taking in constructive criticism as much as i can, so please tell me where i had made errors and mistakes so i can eventually fix them and not look like an idiot:))

i hope you enjoy whatever i put up here and like Artemis Whitelock.

'cos I actually like what I'm plotting for once! like, i would be planning shit while i lay in bed, gasping at the revelations and history i'm thinking of;D

anyway, thank you for even reading this<3

only the prologue chapter will contain a first person POV unless specified.

you go drink some water and eat your food soon please. have a nice day!

<3