Prologue

(Y/N) - your name

(Y/N) - your name

(S/N) - second name

(F/C/D) - favourite color dress

(H/C) - hair color

(Your POV)

Flashback:

Everything's fine....It feels like heaven... I see my parents and my sister Fran...They look so happy...They have a presents for me and Fran.....We wonder....It's two cats! They are so sweet and pretty...Fran's cat - dark as the deepest night and mine - white as snow...Fran named her cat Mr. Midnight and I named my cat Mrs. Snowflake...Our best friends...Our only friends...We having dinner, and i see our Aunt Grace, too!We both really like her a lot.

It's Friday. Our parents are going out...Aunt Grace takes good care of us...We are having so much fun!

It's Monday night....We are both playing with Mr. Midnight and Mrs. Snowflake.....But something feels real bad....A strange creature outside our window.....We both don't like it. It scares us....Suddenly, Fran and I hear something....It's mom! Screaming....We both want to know what's wrong! A bright light shines fromour parent's room.... We go closer....and closer...."Mom?Dad" Fran said...."Please don't...." i said...."Mommy?Daddy?" Fran said....We both see our parents dead and we both run out.....Mr. Midnight and Mrs. Snowflake close behind....Fran and I passed out....All i remember is being carried away with Fran, leaving our kitties behind.....

End flashback.

"(Y/N)....Please, follow my voice.....On the count three, you will wake up....One...Two...Three..." When I heard the voice, I opened my eyes to a gloomy hospital. I looked up at the old man with glasses. His name is Dr.Deern. 

"(Y/N), how do you feel?" he asked me.

 "I feel like dying! I don't understand why you make me and Fran go through this." i said with anger. 

"Try to calm down...This part of your recovery..." Dr.Deern said. 

"Recovery?Don't you get it? My parent's are dead!" i said, glare at him, shaking. 

"Oh, poor thing...Everything will get better, I promise..."Dr.Deern said.

 I glare at him again. "Better?! Then let me go! Let Fran go! That would be better!" i yelled at him, clenching my fists. The doctor looked at me seriously. 

"You shouldn't tell me how to do my job, young lady." he told me sternly. "I know that you are a teenager, almost of legal age, and you understand everything more than your sister. But you need to calm down. For her sake. Please." he told me in a calm voice.

 "Ok...I'm soory." i said, calming myself a little. 

"Good. Now i have something for you, (Y/N)." he told me with a smile on his face. 

"What is it?" i ask. 

"See the desk, there's a little package for you." he points to the small brown box. 

"It's from your Aunt Grace. Take it." he says. 

I get up, straightening my long (F/C) dress and (F/C) shirt. I go to that old table, pick up a small object and look closely. It was my mom's purse. Her favorite. 

"This was my mother's coin purse..." I said with a sad voice.

"Open it. There is something inside." Dr.Deern said. I open it up to find a letter from Aunt Grace:

Dearest (Y/N),

Here is the coin purse you like so much, I thought you might like to have it.

When I was thinking about you, I remember that you liked to EXAMINE objects and COMBINE them with other things.

So I hope you'll always keep this coin purse and give it and all the other things you find to good USE.

Never forget that creativity is absolutely the greatest gift you have. And please, take care of Fran for me, ok?

Love, Aunt Grace.

"She's worried about you and Fran." Dr. Deern said sadly. 

"I'm also worried about her. So was Fran, because we weren't crazy and we're still here!" I say.

 "Stop it! You are out of control young lady." Dr.Deern yells to me. 

I rolled my eyes, because I wanted to leave the office as soon as possible. I wanted to go to my room and check on Fran. 

"Can i go to my room now, sir?" I ask.

 "Yes you can leave. But before you go, it is time to your new medicine." Dr.Deern says. 

I raise an eyebrow up. "What medicine...?" I ask. 

"It's called Duotine. It will make you very relaxed. Nurse we're ready!" doctor said. 

Then the nurse came to the doctor's office with the pills. I realized- this was Duotine's cure.

 "Anything new today, Doctor Deern?" the nurse ask. 

"Nothing, actually. Same visions as before." doctor said. 

"Oh i see... Here (Y/N), take your medicine!" the nurse who gave me the medicine said to me.

 I walked over to the nurse, grabbed the packet of "Doutine" and swallowed the red pill. After a while, my head started to hurt. 

"I don't feel good...." I said a little quieter to the doctor. 

 Suddenly, something abnormal started to happen. She changed the doctor's office to a bloody image. There was blood everywhere, my parents' thrown heads were on the floor. I heard the horrible scream in my head. Then I screamed in fear, then went back to reality and passed out. 

"Oh no! Take her back to her room! An nurse... don't let her take this ever again..." Dr.Deern says with a terrified face.

(In (Y/N) mind):

Darkness... Only darkness... I can't... I can't open my eyes and i hear a voice:

"Beware, (Y/N) Bow... If you and Fran leave the house of madness... I will hunt you down... Catch you ... And bring you and your sister back to insanity... And you'll be mine forever."

I immediately felt a tear  at these horrible words. I did not know what to do. Suddenly I hear  another voice:

" (Y/N)? Wake up! The medicine will help you and Fran escape. We'll be waiting for you in the forest! We love you girls..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Well? And how? Do you like it? Write your comments and vote it :-))  Don't worry. I will write another part of this book. Just i want break. Bye everyone! ;))