prince gumball

You were at the candy kingdom ruled by princess bubblegum until you dicovered Aaa and switched places with the other you and found out about the other princess bubblegum as you were wandering around you werethinking about what PB looks like in that world then you saw the other candy people"hey cinnamon bun-....er....I mean umm..."you stuttered she turnered around and saw you she waved at you,you thought 'i guess they don't notice stuff easily,I'm pretty lucky'then suddenly you bumped at someone 'what the- until you saw a familiar face but it was a guy "I'm very sorry miss,you must be new here"the guy said and lend you a hand "I'm fine" you replied "say, you look familiar" you heard the guy say "Oh that's because-"you didn't had a chance to finish your sentence since you were admiring the guys face and thought 'I-is this bubblegum...?'you quickly denied your feelings and replied "O-oh I'm (y/n) nice to meet you" "are you related to (your guy name)"he asked
"umm...no . I am him, we switched places"
"Oh...so your from another dimension?"
"Yes"
"ANOTHER DIMENSION EXISTS?!"
"Kinda...?"
"W-wait I have so many questions..."he stuttered "I nearly forgot,HOW RUDE OF ME, I'm prince gumball ruler of the candy kingdom"he slightly blushed "oh, it's okay, but I'm not supposed to answer your every question cause'...you know..."you looked away as you replied prince gumball answered "oh...of course"he looked down same as you did, there was a few moments of silence until it was interrupted by a. Scottish female voice "tea time sir" you looked behind prince gumball and saw BUTTERSCOTCH butler?! you stil didn't get used there so everything is new to you "would you like to join me for tea?"he asked you smiled and replied "of course, that wil be nice"you followed him and his maid toward his castle.You were talking about stuff and knew each other better after.

-a few years or months later-

You were walking down the candy streets thinking on confessing to him today but you knew he turned down a bunch of girls before so It made you real nervous you tried to stay positive as possible you can.

-time skip-

You were having tea with gumball peacefully until "I want to tell you somthing"you both said in unison you laughed at the same time too he let you go first you blushed shades of red you saw him blush a little too you finally spoke "I-I-I LIKE YOU!" You blushed reder than a tomato and so did he "y-your turn to speak..." you saw gumball standing up with hands on the table and a determined face and replied "I-I l-l-like you too~"you saw him blushing with the same pose you rose from your seat and decided to talk to him more but before you could even say anything you were interrupted by gumball who was kissing you at the moment you were shocked at what happened but you let go and kissed back but it ended when you two were gasping for air "I love you"gumball said "I love you too" and you two lived happily ever after. THE END.