~First day with Harrington~

"Y/n, do you copy?" Dustin says through the walkie talkie. I sprung up from my slumber and grabbed my walkie, "What do you want Henderson, I'm sleeping in today." I said in an annoyed tone as I stretched and waited for a response.

"Y/n... don't you remember what's happening today???" He said as I thought back to some of our other conversations. "No clue Henderson, what is it?"

"You and Steve are meeting today! Remember now?" He asked. That's when it hit me, "oh shit, what time again?"

"You have an hour to get ready, then meet me at the family video parking lot." He said to me waiting for my response. "Sounds good, over and out."

I said as I  pushed my walkies antenna down. I ran to my bathroom and took a quick shower, when I got back to my room I went through my closet till I found an outfit I thought was pretty enough.

It turned out to be a white floral dress with purple flowers on it, it also happened to be quite short but still covered everything.

I decided to pair that with some white converse and put on some light makeup.

When I looked at my clock I realized that it was already time to go so I ran down the stairs, got in my car and drove to the family video.

-

When I got there I saw Dustin standing next to an extremely attractive guy with a family video uniform on, was that Steve? You parked and walked up to Dustin.

"Hey Dusty bun!" You said while ruffling his hair. "Hey y/n! Sooo this is Steve!" I looked up at him and got butterflies, I didn't want to act weird so I stuck out my hand and said, "hey, I'm y/n! You must be Steve!" He shook my hand.

"Yeah that's me, Dustins told me a lot about you and said we should meet." "Same here haha, so tell me a bit about yourself Mr. Steve." I said giggling.

Steve looked at Dustin and gestured for him to walk away and Dustin decided to walk into the video store.

"Well I'm 19 years old, I uh work here at the family video with my friend Robin, and I babysit like, a bunch of kids haha." He said while looking me up and down.

"Do you wanna come over to my place tonight? I can pick you up from your place, your mikes sister.. right?"

He asked. Holy shit, did this hot guy just ask me to come to his house?? Of course I have to say yes!!

"Sure I'll come over and yeah I'm mikes sister. What time were you thinking?" "Does 7:30 sound okay?" He asked "sure!" I said while walking back to my car.

Right as I was about to get back into my car I turned around and yelled to him, "Nice meeting you!!" And blew him a kiss.

-

When I got home I went straight to Nancy's room. "NANCY!!" I yelled at her. "Yes?" She said looking up from her journal. "STEVE HARRINGTON JUST ASKED ME TO COME OVER TO HIS PLACE TONIGHT!"

"WAIT WHAT?!? WHAT DID YOU SAY???" She yelled back at me. "I SAID YES BUT NOW I NEED HELP TO GET PREPARED AND WE ONLY HAVE 4 HOURS!!"

"OMG WE NEED TO START PREPARING RIGHT NOW!!" She yelled excitedly as she got up, grabbed my hand and ran downstairs.

"Where's your keys?" She asked "right here." I said while pulling them out of my pocket. She grabbed them and pulled me outside.

"Im driving you to the mall, we need to get you some fresh clothes." She said to me while hopping into the drivers seat of my car, I got into the passenger seat. "So how did you meet Steve?" Nancy asked.