Part One: Prologue

Warnings/FYI

Cussing. Lots of cussing.
No Lemon..? Unless it's greatly asked upon then maybe, but you'd have to wait until an appropriate age.
Some depressing shit you may not need in your life.
'Kay?

Meanings to my writing forms:

'Mentally thinking/inner thoughts'

~~~~~ Time skip

----- ending or memory

*sarcasm or stating what something says without saying such yk..reading*

That's it, now let the show begin. =:¬>

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~☕︎

-----

3rd person pov:

Y/N L/N found a new world and lost a friend. Whose life had just begun. With his sacrifice, she walks this world, the human world.

After being nothing more than a product for others to eat. The highest quality meat. She ran away on her own two sore feet. With the help of her mysterious dreams.

She knew she was more.

So..she made a plan. And she made a wish, in other words...a promise.

Since she had lost everything that she cared for, she didn't care.

Didn't care if the others made it or not. All they would do is bully her and...him.

And he's gone now.

The only person she could actually stand. Is gone.

Once "He" let her make the promise, "He" knew that there was nothing that he could take.

She had wished to safely go to the human world and for the other May Flower children to find her clue.

It was a subtle hint but she knew they might get something out of it. But she didn't really care. They were assholes to her just because she aced her tests.
And so did her friend.
Her only friend.

And the only thing "He" could think to take from her was... .. .
nothing.

"He" would let her slowly wither away with her growing grief and regret. "He" knew there was still something inside of her that felt pity for the kids, and she knew she was selfish.... ... .. .Right?

"He" was unable to read her.

It was as if she was nothing like she was never meant to exist.

For a precaution "He" also made the clue to be of *almost* no use. They only needed to find it, not find a use for it.

And so "He" sent her to the human world, or more specifically New York City. Or to be even more specific in the Sewers of New York City. It was still safe as long as she washes...and it was amusing.
(He always reminded me of Ryuk.)

Y\N in New York:
May 15th, Age 12
Location: NYC Sewers

"That little bitch." Y\N grumbled draining her now fragrant and dampened clothes.

"He just couldn't help himself huh...?" She said unamused while flipping off the roof of the tunnel, dedicated to and for "Him".

'Well as much as I would love to stay..' She thought as a rat scurried by. 'I need need to find out where the hell I am, and get the fuck out of this sewer.'

Finding a latter she climbed up and opened the hatch, only for that same hatch to be closed by a fast and heavy force, while a *beautiful* blaring siren went through her ears.

"....The fuck man?!!" She yelled at..well herself. "This is not what I call "safely''!!

She slightly opened the hatch again enough to where her eyes could see more vehicles speeding by.

..But suddenly comes to a halt.

"Huh.." In her sudden wonder she propped the top of the hatch that was engraved with the letters *NYC*, 'This looks familiar...I remember sketching this...focus
Y/N..' They opened it to the point she could stick her head through... she's not that dumb though..............
..........maybe...maybe.she.is..

She threw the heavy piece of metal on the road now able to see the bottom of a powered car.

".....fuck." She said aloud. And waited like an idiot.

'Well, the cars did come to a stop... it's been a few minutes..maybe...."

She stuck her head out and her body followed rolling from underneath the car to a blazing hot road.

A woman screamed in terror at the 12-year-old. ".....𝚑 𝚒 ." Y/n said a little shocked "Where am I?" The woman got out of her car and pulled the girl to a standing position " Where are your parents?!!- What were you doing in there ?!! How-" the woman stopped when the girl said " I'll ask the questions. Where. Am. I??" She was already pissed off at the woman in shock.

"N-n-New York City..?" The woman said now even more scared.

"Hmm. I see." She said seemingly understanding what she had to do and bowed. "Thank you for your time." She then quickly walked away. Leaving the annoying woman in pure shock and confusion.

-----

"🅂🄴🄴 🅈🄾🅄 🅂🄿🄰🄲🄴 🄲🄾🅆🄱🄾🅈..."

So how'dya like my book so far?
Be honest.... (ง•^•)ง. I can take it.

Sorry if it's a bit too short I just wanted to try and finish up the prologue with a little bit of lore as a hook. And then make a long ass chapter about NYC.

I'd also like to apologize for any mistakes I make. I can't spell.
And I have no excuse either. >:¬P

Thanks for reading this excuse of a book, it means a lot.💗🖤🤝

881 words