Gift Shopping

I wake up and look around. Everyone is still fast asleep , I check the time and its already 10am. I take a quick shower and change into a winter dress , leggings and put some boots on. There is a Hogsmeads trip today so I also take some money.

I get to the Great Hall and see the twins and Lee

I get to the Great Hall and see the twins and Lee. I still haven't made a decision if I like George but I'm really confused if I like girls. I think I'm going to talk to Angie later and ask her for some advice. I try to ignore him as I don't want to think about him right now. I take a small pastry and leave the Great Hall. I wait for the carriage to Hogsmead.

-George's POV-

I see Kassie walk into the Great Hall. She ignores me , Fred and Lee, I'm a little hurt but I'm just hoping that she will make her decision soon. Fred looks at me once she leaves and I just know he has some questions for me.

"So what happened with you and Kassidy last night." Fred asks. "Nothing much." I try to say coolly. "Really I find that hard to believe if it really was nothing because if it was nothing why did she just ignore us. You better have not fucked anything up. I don't want to lose one of my closest friends just because you have a crush." Fred says harshly. "Godric Freddy don't be so harsh we just kissed and she is confused if she likes me that's it." I say hoping he will calm down.

"Oh for fuck sakes George whats going to happen if she doesn't like you." "Then I'll move on we will all be friends like always" "Sure" Fred says as he leave the Great Hall.

- Kassidy's POV-

After some time of waiting I start reading a book I took with me. "Oi Kassie over here" I here Fred shout. I wave at him in confusion what's he doing here.

"Hey Freddie what are you doing here aren't you meant to be doing the prank right now ? "
"George and Lee can do it themselves I have decided today you and me are going to hang out since I have to do christmas shopping and you do too." Fred says. "How do you know I haven't already done all the shopping and that I'm not going to just relax ." I say sarcastically. Fred chuckles and I join. It has been a long time since we have hung out just the two of us. In 3rd year Fred and George were constantly on edge as Ginny was joining them at Hogwarts so to help them relax we would all go Hogsmeads. Well really I would take one of them and the other stayed with Lee planning pranks.

The Carriage comes after a few seconds of us laughing and we sit down. "So how have you been actually and don't say that bullshit of oh I'm just fine nothing new." Fred says. "To be honest Fred I'm not really sure I mean there are a lot of things going on in life right now for example I think I might girls not only girls guys too and George kissed me and I think I like him but I'm not sure." I say stressed.

"Wow well first of all if you do like girls I fully support you and secondly if you do like George you better not fuck it up because I don't want to lose you as a friend if you two broke up."

Just as he finishes his sentence we are already here. "So what shop do you want to go to first ?" I ask hoping to change the subject.

"How about honeydukes I need to get sweets for a lot of people from there." Fred says.

We go to Honeydukes and I get things for Ron, Hermoine , Harry , Lee and Alicia. When I pay I see that Fred is still standing at the same place he was in when we came into the shop. "Fred have you finished ? I'm all done and ready to go." I say. "Yeah um I just need to get one more thing Kas." Fred says as he leaves the display he was looking at goes to a different shelf. He picks up something quickly and goes to pay. I wonder what he is doing. We leave the sweet shop and head to Zonko's. We both go to different places and I pick up something for Fred and Lee.

At the register I meet Fred and see that he has just paid. I try to sneak a peak of what he just bought but he quickly takes the bag and says "Nuh-uh-uh" I tell him to fuck off while I pay for the things I got for him and Lee.

All I need now is a present for Angie , Katie and Arthur and Molly.
Fred says that he needs to pick a few things from a bookstore and that I should meet him at Three Broomsticks after I'm done. I find a small shop that sells things to do with quidditch and get some things for Angelina and Katie. Once I pay for their things and find a shop that sells jumpers and scarfs. I decide to get a nice purple jumper for Molly and a scarf that has ducks on it for Arthur. For George's and Fred's present I need to pick something from a special shop that sells moving pictures. For George I got  a picture from 4th year at a news years party. We were both dancing and he kissed my cheek. And for Fred a picture of us playing in the snow and I tackled him from when we were ten. I paid for the picture and started walking to Three Brooksticks.

I see Fred sitting at table with about 4 bags around him. "I ordered us some drinks and 2 chocolate cake slices." Fred says while I'm sitting down. "Oh how much do I owe you" "It's a treat you don't owe me anything."

Our drinks and cake come and we start talking about something random "Are you excited to come to the burrow for the holidays it's going to be brilliant !" "Yes I am it will be fun spending time with you and your family and it's definitely better than being stuck at hogwarts for the entire holidays. " I reply.

We start talking more and soon we leave for hogwarts.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! This chapter was so long but I just wanted to show Fred and Kassies friendship this chapter. For the next one Kassie and Angelina will be talking and Kassie might be coming up with an answer to George's question. Also I noticed I didnt mention the prank so lets just pretend the teachers found a way to clean it. Ok Byeee.