Chapter 12:The Return of The Hellhound.

A couple of months later, nobody had expected me to return, not even Darby or Sting and they were with me when I had gotten hurt. I made my way to the doctor's to get my cast removed. Once I arrived I sat on the bed, allowing them to take off my cast which made me feel way better. After I got checked out I made my way to the arena, trying my best to not be noticed by anyone. Once I got there I immediately ran to my locker room putting on facepaint similar to Darby's, but on the opposite side of my face and it was black and red instead of black and white. I changed into a black and red shirt with a brown Cerberus on the front, there was "HellHound" on the front of the shirt in red while the rest of the shirt was black. And the rest of my ring gear was the same, fishnets, black and red thigh highs, and converse but with red paint splattered on it to make it look like blood. Darby had a match against Brody king. I was in my lockeroom the entire time, my eyes glued to the TV as Darby was fighting Brody king, waiting for the part where I come out. Just a few seconds before Brody injured Darby with a chair, I ran to the gorilla, the lights in the arena going out as everyone went silent. Me and Sting were in front of Brody King by the time the lights were back on, the crowd screaming with excitement. I put on a evil smirk as Sting punch Brody in the face then the lights turned out as Malakai Black and Julia Hart showed up. But not just that..Darby had appeared right in Malakai Blacks face. As soon as Julia Hart swung at me I grabbed her wrist tightly, then letting go, quickly punching her in the face, causing Darby to smirk slightly as he climbed on the top rope, doing his scream that he does, Sting stood on the opposite corner from him while I sat in the middle on the second rope with my legs crossed, waving slightly at the crowd while winking. Living Dead Girl started to play while me, sting, and Darby walked to the back. Once we got there, Darby immediately hugged me. I hugged him back, a bit surprised. I about jumped out of his arms when Kris basically tackled me. "Jesus fucking Christ." I say, putting my hand over my chest. Kris smiled. "Oh my god, Darby was talking about how he missed you." Kris smirked at Darby. "I swear you never shut up do you?" Darby crossed his arms, looking away from us slightly. Kris shrugged. "I haven't seen you in a million years!" Kris yelled. "Oh my god it was just a couple of months." I get up. "Right..anyways." Kris mumbled. "Oh, look who's back?" CM Punk and Hook walked over. I looked them both up and down and looked away slightly. I felt someone grab my shirt, I immediately looked over to see Kyle. "I thought this was over??" I heard Darby growl as he pushed Kyle off of me. "Easy there, I know you want to protect your girlfriend and all but you need to chill the fuck out." Kyle pushes Darby as he got right back into his face. "First of all, she's not my girlfriend, and second of all, you need to watch what words come out of your mouth, because if you don't..ohh, your dead." Darby said between gritted teeth. "Okay enough." I snarl, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him away from Kyle. Kyle gives him a death stare as we walks off, causing me to let go of Darby. "I'm glad I have a promo next week.." Darby smirked.

It may be a little short, I might do some chapters like this or I can do longer ones that will take longer, I will most definitely be doing longer chapters on breaks like Spring break and Summer break, sorry once again for this.