sixteen.

~~ SIXTEEN! ~~

~~ SIXTEEN! ~~

in real life

Leslie and the group had piled into the limo taking them to their hotel. Since Joe would be away filming, Les had just decided to stay with them.

It was near nighttime now, about 6pm, and they planned to go in the pool once they got there. All the girls were sharing a room and the boys separated to 2 in a room. Once they were all changed they all met in the hallway.

They were all talking amongst themselves until Brady shouted, "Last one to the pool stinks!" Leslie grabbed Masons hand and started running to where the door to the pool was.

But, Leslie came in 3rd and Mason got trampled so he came in last much to his dismay. "Aw, it's okay. Maybe you'll win next time." Leslie fake pouted and patted his head. He rolled his eyes jokingly.

She kissed his cheek and held his hand again, laughing while walking to the chairs next to the pool. Leslie put the bag she had packed for her and Mason down on one of the chairs next to Maddy's.

She'd noticed that there were only two girls in the jacuzzi part of the pool. They seemed to be looking over at the boys and whispering to each other. Leslie, not wanting to be in any drama, just shrugged it off.

Brady had already jumped in the pool with Tristan by the time Leslie had gotten her cover up off. "Are you gonna get in?" She heard Mason ask from behind her. "Yeah!-" She half responded before she felt arms around her waist and water surrounding her.

She heard laughter when she finally got back to her senses. "Mason you ass!" She laughed and splashed him as best as she could. "I'm sorry, I had to!" He held his stomach from laughing so hard.

He grabbed her face and kissed her nose, "Forgive me?" She tapped her finger on her chin, "Hm. Nope." Their lips met in a kiss. "Now?" He tilted his head. "Fine."

His arms were around her neck and hers around his waist. She smiled with her cheek on his shoulder and noticed one of the two girls staring at them. She decided to look away in hopes it wasn't awkward.

A while after they'd been swimming, Leslie, Maddy, and Becca decided to chill on the chairs for a bit. They'd been talking about random things when two shadows covered them.

The two girls stood in front of them. "Hey! I'm Rylie and she's Lila." She pointed to the girl who had her arms crossed beside her.  "We were wondering if you guys wanted to be friends?" Rylie finished with a smile.

"Sure!" Leslie responded. She loved making new friends, though she was a little on edge with "Lila." The blond didn't seem too fond of Leslie. Becca and Maddy agreed and they all sat with each other.

"I really just came over here to see that blond hottie." Leslie furrowed her eyebrows, "Which blond? There are like 3." She awkwardly laughed. "That one!" She points excessively to Mason.

Maddy and Becca look over to Leslie almost nervously. "Oh, no. Not him." Leslie laughed and looked at Lila. "Well why not?" Lila scoffed.

"Didn't you literally watch us kiss and hug? Did it not click that we're together or something?" Leslie scoff/laughed. "I thought it was one of them." She looked at Maddy and Becca.

"Nope. That was me." Leslie fake smiled, "You can have any of the other blonds." Lila rolled her eyes, "Oh come on, you can share." "Are you fucking joking right now?" Leslie narrowed her eyes at her.

The boys in the pool had looked over at them after hearing this. They saw Lila stand up with Leslie following. They couldn't hear exactly what the girls were arguing about but it looked serious.

"Gringa bitch!" Leslie exclaimed before smacking the girl in front of her. "Don't talk to me or my friends like that ever!" Leslie grabbed her bag and pushed the door back into the hotel open.

The pool was silent. No more splashing, just jaws dropped. Mason pushed himself out of the pool and jogged after her.

note!
oh hey!!! ur fav cliffhanger supplier is back 😊😊😊😊🫶🫶
pls pls i wasn't gonna add drama but my lil sister mitskimitski  told me to soooo i had to deliver 🤷🏻‍♀️
i def struggled but i hope you like this!!!
#lasonforever
comment and vote pls!!
thank youuuuu🫶