Chapter two , hidden admirer

The two were inside a black car, all of its windows were closed and tinted with black . Takemitchi looked exhausted keeping his legs closed when he entered the car , sitting down rather roughly that made him flick his eyes close holding in the moan .

Thanking the man that had picked him up with a grin , he slowly pushed a portion of his black hair behind his ear. He called his name sweetly.

"I heard that , tommorow evening Bonten will be hosting an Event , I may or may not Asked Kokonoi hajime to take me there...."

Naoto was in disbelief of his co-worker , having a thick mark in his handsome features.Takemitchi let out a chuckle,a nervous chuckle leaving his painted red lips.

Soon a light smack had struck the beautiful man earning a whine from Takemitchi.

"Naotoo!~ that hurts "

He spoke , his lips arched down as his pretty fingers rubbed against that particular spot , Takemitchi wasn't offended with the sudden hit as he knew why naoto had hit him so suddenly, it was because he once again had moved rashly.

"Are you an idiot ! That event is filled of criminals , what if something happens to you !?"

Naoto raised his voice making the raven chuckle softly but as he do so , Naoto grabbed both his risen hands holding his wrist somehow pull the raven close.

Naoto was frightened more than mad ..he's not that strong to let Takemitchi walk himself in a pit of death..if something happens to Takemitchi too , surely He himself Naoto will go Mad.

Takemitchi 's smile slowly melted away , placing his hand on Naoto's chest gently pushing him away , surprised by their sudden closure .

"Naoto..don't worry its alright, as a police officer and your partner I must do this before my identity is still a secret in the Black market..plus being a Prostitute isn't that bad ~"

The raven joked laughing gently , making naoto shake his head in disbelief of his so called co-detective . Naoto could scold Takemitchi after all The things he sacrificed for their investigations were all useful.

Buckling Naoyo's seat belt he soon, tampered with his car keys .waking up the engine of his car . Just like that the two drove off entering the alley deeper eventually entering another lively street of Tokyo .

Relaxing his back Takemitchi smiled to himself , leaning on the tilted passenger side window , resting his eyes..Takemitchi intended to nap for a few minutes through the drive to his home . But as he did his exhaustion kicked in .

Liked he was drugged to sleep , Takemitchi fell into deep slumber..not even noticing that the car engine has calmed down and the can had stopped its motion . Looking by his side Naoto was about to inform the man that they have arrived just to stop when he saw Takemitchi sleeping so peacefully..beautifully like an angel.

Naoto's expression relaxed , his bare hand gently rising ,cupping talemitchi's soft side cheek..naoto's eyes was filled..with Love , a smile rested in his stern face..

"Takemitchi...your so beautiful.."

Naoto wasn't off guard nor in his own world when he said those words to his supposedly Partner in work..Naoto was completely serious with what he said.

He then lowered his head closing his eyes ,indeed naoto was about to kiss the sleeping Male but stopped halfway when their lips were inches away from touching.

A soft sigh left naoto yet je dare bit to move away from the man , he just bit his bottom lip lightly , Naoto was pained lowering his head . Naoto then whispered.