Chapter 8- i jinxed it.

Kenny's POV:

After realising I was slate for Wendy's party,
I shot up, put my shoes at socks on, gathered my stuff and headed to the location.

When I got there, cars where flooding the streets. I mean, I wasn't surprised. It was Wendy's party, who missed those? She's popular anyway and she invites just about anyone!

I knocked on the door , waited patiently and just before walking in Wendy and Bebe opened the door.

"Kenny! Your here! Your quite late, what took you so long?" Wendy asked, enthusiastically.
"Sorry Wendy, I fell asleep" I replied rubbing the back of my neck.
"Okay, well come on in!" She said.

I walked into her beautiful home, filled with half the people from South Park. I looked around to see if my friends were there when Kyle called my name. I turned around and saw him and Stan calling me over.

"Kenny! Where have you been man? We were looking for you!" Kyle shouted over the music.
"Dude Ive just got here! I fell asleep!" I said walking over to them. "You've gotta fix your sleep routine dude" Stan laughed.

"Kinny!" Cartman shouted. "Heyy fatass!"
I replied, knowing it would piss him off. Surprisingly he just shrugged at the name and walked over to our trio. "Kinny where we're you? Your boyfriends been nagging me for half an hour, he thinks I knew where you were!"

Boufriend? Who's he talking about? "I fell asleep man I just got here! And what do you mean boyfriend?" I said confusedly. "Don't act stupid Kinny you know who" fatass rolled his eyes at my clear stupidity.

Then a tall, gorgeous raven walked over to us, how dumb could I be. "Kenny where have you been?" The noirette asked, trying to act calm and confused. But I could see through him.

He was worried

I was snapped back to reality by Stan the Man. "Kenny?" He asked, clicking his fingers in front of my eyes. I had been staring at Craig, mouth open ready to catch the flies. "Haha he's staring at his boyfriend! How adorable!" Fatass said sarcastically, Craig give him a middle finger.

Just before anyone asked any questions, the angels Decided to save me when Wendy stood on a table, shouting "Who's playing truth or dare or spin the bottle?!" She shouted.

After about 5 minutes the game had begun, everyone was sat in a circle outside with a bottle in the middle of all of us as Wendy explained the rules.

"First I will ask a question and spin the bottle, whoever the top of the bottle lands on, must answer my question! If they don't answer my question, or answer it un truthfully then me or Bebe will chose someone who they have to spend 15 minutes in the closet with! Once the person has answered my question, then they will ask a question and do the same! Is everyone clear?" Everyone agreed as the game begun.

"Okay, first question. Who was your first kiss?" Wendy spin the bottle as hard as she could and it landed on Butters. "M-my first k-k-kiss? It w-was S-Sally Darson." He admitted. "Okay, n-next question. H-have y-y-you ever ran a-away?" He spun the bottle. It landed on Token Black, one of Craig's friends.

"No, never" he said with a slight smile on his face. I don't know what he was happy about but he was just smiling. The game went on for a while, people didn't answer and got sent in the closet, or lied and got sent in the closet. The people the girls where choosing where brutal. I felt sorry for them.

Then Kyle spun the bottle "who is your crush?" He asked, it landed on Craig. I look over at the raven, blushing as our eyes met. His face is still, not moving and he replies, "no one. I don't have one" my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Liar!" Clyde stood up and yelled. "Your honour, he is lying! His crush is-" Craig covered his mouth.

"I'll go in the closet." He said apathetically.
"Craig you came out of that a long time ago!" Cartman snickered. A few other people laughed and Craig flipped them all off. "Hmm now who to go with..." Wendy questioned to herself.

I could see Tweek perking up whenever they'd skim their eyes over him, I rolled my eyes mentally. Wendy looked at me and her eyes lit up, just before Bebe chose someone else. "Oh I know!" She screamed. "Tammy Warner!"

Craig looked at both Bebe and Tammy in disgust before rolling his eyes and flipping off Bebe. I was mortified. If you didn't know, Tammy Warner is my ex girlfriend who cheated on me.

Wendy's face turned from delight upon seeing me to disappointment fast. Craig got up from his seat with Tammy and walked away. I wonder what they were going to do. I didn't want to think about it.

Obviously, I was forlorn because she chose my ex girlfriend to be with my crush, and of course I was regretful for coming in the first place but why was I acting like this? Craig is probably straight anyway and even if he wasn't, I doubt he'd be into me. Im a mess! (okay, i've just been reading through my story and realised i'd put this although i said in another chapter that he was literally gay and Kenny knew that so idk what was going through my head when writing this)

Craig and Tammy came back after the longest couple of minutes I've ever experienced and sat down. Craig looked miserable. I almost felt bad for him.

"Your turn, Craig!" Wendy yelled, Craig rolled his eyes "I don't wanna ask a question, Tammy you can do it" he said in his unusual monotone voice. He's hot. So very hot.

"Kk" she thought for a moment. "What's the worst trauma you have been through?" She said as she spun the bottle with her man hands.

"Oooo spicy. Good question Tammy!" Bebe said, a smirk on her face. I was praying to God that the bottle didn't land on me. It couldn't, could it? There's round about 35-50 people in here. It simply cannot land on me.

I jinxed it.

AHHHH CLIFFHANGER! What ever should you do?! So sorry that I haven't wrote in so long, but here's my apology. 2 long ass chapters! Do you forgive me? I've been working on these for soooo longgg so I hope their amazing!

1060 words