Chapter Two

Nandini walked into her office,Reliving her Intimate Moment with manik,She sat on the couch and Sobbed "Why did I do that,Why didn't Stop",She decided to not let manik or their Night together Ruin her,She kept on working,distancing herself from manik and alia.

*

Night Came sid stood Afar and watched alia and she packed up,she felt his gaze on her "You need to stop doing that,nandini will notice" she said in a low voice.
"Nandini isn't here right now,she's in her own world...working" Alia walked up to him.
"You need to stop doing that,Watching me like that,I am Manik's wife" Sid smiles and looks at her "Manik's wife...Then tell him your secret,I dare you" Alia stood Dumb Stuck,she brushes it off with a smile.
"Only if you tell nandini yours" Alia smiled at sid then left,He turned and watches her as she leave.

Sid then went into Nandini's Cabin,He stood by the Door and watched her every action.
"You're working late for the past Month,Aren't you tired??"
Nandini made a glance at him and continued working "I'm sorry...There's alot now...Mr Malhotra was upset about Mr Singh's Work"
Sid Looked at her neck,he squinted seeing a mark "What's that on your neck??" Nandini who was typing quickly stopped in a Daze,startled by him,she blinked Rapidly and brushes it off "Last night,a mosquito,had bitten me."
She looked up at him and smiled "Silly me,I scratched it alot"
Sid smiled at her "Come home early tonight,Also manik will be here tonight,I know you both...Hate each other but Please don't fight with him."
Nandini nodded and smiled,her smiled faded as sid Left, "He's here Tonight,I'll have to leave Early".

*

Manik finished half of his files,He streched and looked at the time "11:30 PM" He decided to strech his legs,He leaned outside his Cabin door and looked around,nandini came out her cabin,she turned only to be face to face with manik,He never once moved his gaze,nandini stepped back Nervously and walked away.
He scoffed and Ran after her,nandini quickly walked down the halls while manik followed her "You're ignoring me nandini" he said anger.
Nandini breathed heavily trying to get away "I can't do this,Please stay away",she wiped her tears.
Before she could enter the Elevator manik pulled her to him and watched her with anger.

Manik-You're Running away from me?? Why?? Are you scared of me now??
Nandini looked away in tears,manik chuckled at her

Manik-Why are you crying?? Did sid found out??

Nandini looked at manik and pulled her hand away,she took a deep breath.

Nandini- I don't have to say anything!! Please Don't contact me or see me...It's hard.

Manik-Why?? We have to work together...We move well together.
Nandini watched him in disgust and In tears
Nandini-What?? are you really saying that!! Do you think I can look sid and alia in the face...How Can I tell my bestfriend that...That I slept.. I Slept with her husband...How Can I tell sid...
N

andini stopped and sighed,She looked up at manik.
Manik-You regret Last Night?? I slept with you.
Nandini-I do...Why aren't you Regretting?? You're alia's husband.
Manik-To be honest..I don't feel bad at all...Well Maybe a Little.
Nandini-You know what I can't do this...I made a mistake and I'll forget it.
Nandini was leaving when manik Grasped her arm,she watched him confused.