Spider-Man: Homecoming: Chapter 6

*First Day Of School*

Anastasia and Dimitri walked into the school with their schedules in hand. "How do you think he'll react?" Dimitri asked and Anastasia shrugged. "He'll probably be fine with you," Anastasia said.

"And you?" Dimitri asked and Anastasia looked at her schedule. "Well, I threw him out of a window and I dropped a jet bridge on him, I think you can figure that one out," Anastasia said.

"You threw him out a window?" Dimitri asked and Anastasia side-eyed Dimitri. "Yes, how do you think he got on the floor?" Anastasia asked.

"Oh, look, there he is," Dimitri said as he changed the subject. Then he looked at his paper. "What is your locker number?" Dimitri asked.

"1185," Anastasia replied.

"Oh, mine is 1198," Dimitri said and they were walking in the direction of Peter and his friend who were now walking towards the two of them. The only thought Anastasia could think was that Peter was much cuter in person. "I still can't believe you threw him out of a window," Dimitri said and then a thought came across Anastasia's mind. "Does Stark care if we have our accents or not?" Anastasia asked.

"Not that I know of. He put our names down as Ivanov so I don't think we are going undercover," Dimitri said and Anastasia nodded. "Thank god, an American accent is a pain to do for more than an hour," Anastasia said and she noticed Peter look in front of him and his eyes widened. "Looks like he recognized us," Anastasia commented and then her locker came up. "See you at lunch," Anastasia said and she started to put her locker number in.

To say the least, Anastasia was nervous, she's never been to a high school before. It is a new experience for her. Anastasia placed a few books into her locker to lighten her bag and once she was finished she closed the locker and started to walk toward her first class.

*Lunch*

Anastasia walked into the lunch room and it was packed with teenagers. Anastasia eventually found an empty table and sat down. She hadn't noticed the girl she had sat across from. "Hi, I'm Anastasia," Anastasia introduced herself once she realized she sat in front of someone. The girl looked up from the book she was reading. "MJ," the girl replied and Anastasia was intrigued by the book that MJ was reading. She had never heard of it before.

When Anastasia asked about the book, MJ started to give Anastasia a complete synopsis of the story. By the time MJ finished the bell rang and she stood and grabbed her things.

-

The end of the day came along and Dimitri was being the social butterfly that he is. "Ana!" Dimitri yelled as she was walking towards the exit of the school. Anastasia stopped and looked behind her and saw him along with two other guys, one of them being Peter and the other being one that she didn't recognize. "Ana, I wanted to introduce you to Peter and Ned," Dimitri said.

"Hi," Anastasia said, not overly used to being introduced to people. Once the very short introduction was over Dimitri started to continue the conversation he was having before they got to her. As the conversation went on the number of text messages she was receiving was doubling, then tripling. "Dimitri, I think we should get going," Anastasia said and she showed him her phone. They dismissed themselves and then they left the school and got into the car.

*The Next Day*

Anastasia was partnered up with MJ while in gym class. While Anastasia was doing her sit-ups she could overhear bits and pieces of conversations. "Peter knows Spider-Man," Ned said and Anastasia stopped as she reached the top of her sit-up. "No, I don't. No. I mean-" Peter stuttered and a voice interrupted him. "They are friends. Yeah, like Coach Wilson and Captain America are friends," the guy said.