First Vlog

Megan 💞

"Hey YouTube, this my first ever vlog and I'm really excited. I'm getting ready to go pick my girlfriend up from work I miss her so much.

"She been gone since 7:00 this morning and it's currently 8:00 at night, I been at school since 6:00 so we really don't have time for each other like that so anytime we get I take Advantage of it.

"So let's go get her"

Megan walked outside to her and Normani shared car and got in turning the car on and heading to Normani job.

"Okay I'm here guys she on her way out I'm so excited I missed her so much.

"Look there my beautiful baby.

Megan pointed her IPhone camera towards Normani who was coming out a building with a big smile on her face.

Normani ran up to the car making Megan giggle.

"Hi princess" Normani said getting in the car and kissing Megan.

"Hi my pretty baby" Megan said deepin there kiss.

Normani laughed and peck Megan lips.

"Look I'm a vloger now

"Oh really

"Yeah, we gonna be a YouTube couples channel

"What's our name for it

"I don't know, they have to come up with it

"Who?

"Our fans but we got to wait till they start coming in.

Normani laugh and kiss Megan again.

"Okay, let's go I need to shower

"You hungry

"Yeah but drop me off first, I really need to shower

"Okay

Megan drove back home and drop Normani off before going to get them something to eat

"So I decided on canes cause Mani want to act difficult and wanted to be picky.

"Yes can I have two number three's and two large tea,...... Yes that's all

Megan drove up and paid for the food and got it and drove back home.

"Would this be considered a mukbang?" Normani asked as they sat at the glass round table in there living room.

"No just vlogging with some eating in between.

"I know what I can eat in between.

"MANI

Megan laughed and stop recording.

"Let me" Normani said getting in Megan lap.

"After we done eating and I take a shower I'm all yours" Megan said kissing Normani.

Megan and Normani continue to eat with Mani in her lap.

"Hey y'all, I'm taking over while Megan is shower so let me tell y'all about myself.

"I'm 18, my favorite color is pink, the love of my life is Megan and I have a little sister who's 3 she with me and Meg most the time she just at her daddy house at the moment.

"And yeah and I'm about to have Megan screaming my name

Normani laughed and turned stop recording.

A few minutes later Megan came out the bathroom.

"Come here" Normani said pulling Megan to the bed.

"Just like that" Megan said kissing Normani neck.

"Yes I haven't had you in a minute" Normani said letting Megan suck on her neck.

"So yesterday just didn't happen huh?" Megan asked with a chuckle.

"It mostly did I'm talking about today" Normani said.

Megan smiled and let Normani take over.

"Hey guys we going to sleep now, well me Megan been sleep for a while but I'm closing out this video byeeeee.