𝟎𝟓. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲. 𝐝𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞.

✿ ╔═══════════════╗ ✿
━*.☽ .* :☆ 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁.
05. ║ 𝐝𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 / 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
☆゚💌 ⁂ ♡ 🫧 ♬
✿ ╚═══════════════╝ ✿

DACRE HADN'T TAKEN taken his eyes off her since she walked in and he didn't know why. his eyes seemed to be glued on devorah aniston and she seemed to be clueless about the matter. of course when she arrived to joes penthouse she had greeted dacre with a hug but since then dacre had been too nervous to approach her again.

his small crush seemed to grow everytime he saw devorah in person and it was stressing him out. he knew that she had a boyfriend and didn't want to mess that up for her. not to mention if they didn't get along or he messed up their relationship his little sister would be pissed.

"just go up to her, mate." a voice said from the table that dacre was sitting at causing him to quickly look away from devorah and to charlie.

"what do you mean?" dacre asked, trying to act clueless to the table of guys.

"oh fuck off dude, you've been staring at her all night." joe chuckled as he sipped on his beverage.

"i don't know what your talking about. they're playing a very serious game of clue and i was watching!" dacre made up an excuse causing the two boys to laugh.

the whole group now seemed to all be staring at devorah as her and the kids played clue. they sat around a table in joes living room on the floor as they played. she seemed very into it and made multiple jokes causing the group to laugh.

"save us all some time and go talk to her. she doesn't bite. i promise." charlie said but dacre just shook his head.

"i'm not scared to talk to her. i just... don't want to interrupt her game." dacre smiled softly as he looked over his shoulder at her.

"just go and sit next to her and say you want to hop in on the next round. you have to give her those cookies anyway." dacre looked down at the boxes of cookies he had in his lap and smiled lightly.

it felt like scoring a touchdown when he saw devorahs tweet about thin mints because he actually had known someone who could get him some for her. he made sure to get her a couple boxes so she would have a bunch and be able to curb her craving.

"okay." dacre agreed after thinking about it for a second.

why not just go up and give her the cookies and watch her play clue? he'd get to be close to her and maybe even play with her.

"hell yeah!" charlie and joe celebrated and patted dacre's shoulders causing dacre to playfully roll his eyes.

as dacre got up he looked over and saw dev pull out her phone from her purse. her smile faded from her face when she read whatever was on her phone. dacre halted his movements as he watched the girl excuse herself from the group. she put her phone to her ear as she walked past dacre and out of joe's penthouse.

the look on her face and how quick her mood changed caused dacre to feel slightly nervous. he wondered what could have possibly made her whole demeanor change so quickly.