Depressed and thrown in the fucking trash can over and over

Kid president used to be a cultural phenomenon. He was a role model though many years after his episode of his rise and fall of fame...

He became horny...

But it was ok right
I mean everyone goes through their prepubescent years and grows up wanting pizza.

Though kid president was ashamed of the pizza the grease that came with it all the horniness...
So he grew massively depressed and died.

He killed himself and woke

In magical Pizza Hut isekai.

Here kid president wasn't still a kid anymore he took this opportunity to be someone more someone different. If kid president could redo life he would in this Pizza Hut world.

So he jogged to Pizza Hut to fuck snoop dogg...
I'm this isekai world their were no rules the only established form of anything was pizza which was used as a concept for everyone and everything. So it was natural kid president's turn on in this new world was pizza. He needed it not to survive but to stay humane.

Snoop's face all flustered kid put in...

He took the d

Now he became snoop dddd
Because that became snoop's calling to live for the d.

The more snoop felt a good sensation the more kid was relieved he realized his d was greased. In and out... in and out... in and out...
Moister with each thrust by kid.

Snoop felt it he finally had been accepted by the other pizza Hut employees. Each and everyone one by one gathered to see the performance. One employee already had sauced his Doughnut this morning and this afternoon and even he was on the floor by the sheer level of comfort he felt by watching the most pathetic pizza worker snoop being railed like Tony hawk on a skateboard.

Even the customers were in awe they were already naked thinking they will be back and next time they'll be snoop dogg.

Just how passionate kid threw his meatballs at snoop was so stargazing the population at the Pizza Hut filled astronomically.

Eventually the whole isekai universe every isekai protagonist, antagonist, and side shitty characters grouped around in the Pizza Hut to see Kid president. The true president here... every character from every single show in the isekai genre tried to fin a small and shitty Pizza Hut. That's the problem there's too many fucking isekais. So the building broke the ceiling collapsed fell on kid and snoop while snoop was shoving ketchup up up up his ass kid died.

Kid had finally achieved his godforsaken dream    to the pizza but just like the greasiness on his dick didn't last neither did his longevity.

He felt empty again like something was missing he was contemplating his horniness for meat and sweet chili sperm sauce while jogging on the sidewalk.

Rip. Kid 2022-2022

News reporter: Remember that annoying bratty kid that used to preach to you but you always knew you were better than, whell whell, he died to today yeah mhm what a time to be alive people. A world where people care what happened to this grotesque freak I heard he had sex with snoop who was dominophobic.

Apparently while kid was jogging listening to a podcast called the slimy slim Jim made by d the g king his old pal snoop stopped him to put a bullet in his head as kid realized after it was too late he was standing in the parking lot of a DOMINO's.

Story goes they had greasyfoodgasmic sexy sex in the kitchen of a Pizza Hut. And when kid heard the moaning of snoop he vowed not to ever go to a domino's otherwise it'd be offensive to their relationship and memories.

Snoop said in an interview and I quote "I can read minds" as you can probably guess now from this extremely uninteresting news story snoop read his mind when kid made that vow so when he found kid near a domino's furious he shot him immediately.

News Reporter: Though it also says here that snoop originated from kid president and was from another world i don't know how anyone would know how to begin to get information to confirm that but at this time. This is all we have on the matter......