Trapped

Your, already bloody, fists pounded against the metal trapdoor above you. Your knuckles, split, exposed bone. You ignore the pain as you continue to beat it.

"Let me out!" You scream through gritted teeth. You lower your fists and sit, gazing at the mess that ran down you arm and pooled at the elbow.

The metal box you were trapped in was too small for you to fully stand, and you couldn't spread your arms out entirely. You wore a dirty hoodie with ripped jeans. You had no shoes or socks.

The people who've confined you had stuck needles into the soles of your feet so you could not run away if you did manage to escape.

You believe to have been stuck there for at least five days, at most twelve. You don't ready have a good sense of time as all you see is steel around you.

The people, a man and a women, would visit you every now and again. They would let you out to feed you. You were like a dog in a cage. Depending on the people for your life.

You rub the soles of your feet, wincing as you go over the red and inflamed area.

The metal box shook around you as one of his captors kicked it. You heard an echoey laughter, from the female, ring about.

"Let the pretty boy out, I wanna see 'em."

You heard the clanking of a lock and saw it slowly open. The man stared down at you, a wide grin on his face. On his hands were black leather gloves.

He grabbed you by the hood of your hoodie and dragged you upward and out. He set you on the floor and nudged a plate of mashed potatoes over to you with his foot.

"What do yah think baby, should we tell 'em?"

The blonde haired women nodded. She straightened her hot pink skirt and put a hand on her hip.

The man looked down at you. "Me and Darcy are gonna go on vacation for a month and a half."

You slowly begin to eat the food you were given.

"Since we don't want our pretty boy to be alone and in the dark..." He stopped midway.

You began to eat faster as your hunger took over.

"...we decided to prevent that from happening," he added. He placed his foot on the back of your head and pushed you down farther.

The female, apparently named Darcy, spoke up," We decided to lace your food with poison." She bent down and strokes your hair. "But don't worry, your death will be painless. Me and Clarence made sure of that."

You raise your head and look at her. Your eyes had a look of defeat in them. You begin to cry as the man, Clarence, carried you back into your metal prison.

You full out sobbed once the trapdoor closed.

Will anyone know how you died? Will your body ever be found? Will anybody miss you?

Those thoughts occupied your mind until you felt drowsy. With nothing else to do you close your eyes and fall asleep.

You never wake up.