No escape

Narrative POV:

Sam talked Dean into letting Will and Nico come back to the bunker with them. It took a lot of convincing from Sam and arguing from Dean to finally make an agreement. They all climb into Dean's Impala, him driving of course he refuses to let anyone else drive unless it's absolutely necessary. "Alright, listen close you two" Dean spoke his tone gruff and harsh as usual. Nico was half asleep on Will's lap, the dark attired boy let out a small hum to show he was listening. "You are not to touch anything without asking except for the bathroom, clean up your shit once you're done with it, and no freaking power shit you hear me?" Dean gave the boys rules.

"Yes sir" The sunny boy said cheerfully. Nico however only managed a slight grumble of agreement. Sam gave him a worried look "Is he okay?" Concern laced into the kind man's voice. "Yeah, He does this a lot....the overuse of his powers not the closing a rift in realities" Will said chuckling at the sleepy goth in his lap. "Stop smiling it's to bright" Nico muttered covering his eyes from his boyfriend's smile. Which only caused him to smile more knowing that Nico was just teasing him. "Yeah, yeah, I love you too, death boy"

Jack's attention turned twords the duo "Are you two..?" The antichrist's face scrunched trying to figure out what word to use. "Umm, dating" he finally finished not sure what it meant when two people of the same sex dated. The ravenette grumbles something and shifted around a bit to get more comfortable. "Yes, we are" Will spoke hesitantly but proudly. Jack looked intrigued by that new found information on the half human boys.

"Um, if you don't mind me asking, is there a word for that, or?" The nephilum asked softly curiosity heavy in his voice. Will chuckled at the boy's innocence "Yes, there is, Nico is Gay meaning he is attracted to men and I'm Bisexual meaning I'm attracted to both men and women." The tanned boy spoke feeding Jack's curiosity. "Oh, cool, I'm not really sure about that stuff but as long as you're happy together I suppose it doesn't matter what gender you are right?" Though Jack looked like a teenager he's technically not even a year old. There was a lot he still didn't understand.

Will gave him a big smile and nodded. Jack smiled back happy with his new discovery. He could learn a lot from Will and Nico and he was excited to get to know them.

(TIME SKIP to a gas station cause I don't wanna ruin the fluff interaction between them)

Jack's POV:

Will ended up falling asleep for most of the drive. He was nice and Nico seemed interesting, he wasn't intimidated by Dean at all. Which made me even more curious about him. Dean pulled up to a gas station and Him, Sam, and I got out of the car. I gently woke the couple up "Hey, we stopped at a gas station, if you want to get a snack or use the bathroom" I spoke gently knowing that the duo were still tired. "Yeah, thanks" the blonde boy said with a smile gently pulling the ravenette with him. "Will, I don't wanna get up" the dark attired teen grumbled causing me to chuckle.

"So you don't want a slushy?" The sunny child asked and Nico immediately percked up. I furrowed my brows, "what's a slushy?" I asked not sure why Nico got so excited about it. The goth turned around at a fast speed staring at me in surprise "You don't know what a slushy is?!" He exclaimed putting a hand on his chest as if he was offended. "Nico, you didn't know what it was till a week ago" Will chuckled at his boyfriend's antics. I couldn't help but smile at the interaction between the two. They were polar opposites yet they synced together so well.

I lead them inside, and Nico bolted to what I had to assume was the slushy machine. I gazed at all the flavors. There was so many different types I'm wasn't sure which one to pick. I saw that pale boy go for the blue colored one that read blue raspberry. Will got the red one that said Cherry. I looked at the other flavors and furrowed my brows. "I don't know which one to pick" I spoke slowly. The teens looked at me "well, Get something different from Will and I so that we can all try each others and see which one we like best" Nico spoke still fixated on filling his slushy cup as full as he could.

I nodded at them I rather liked Nico's idea. I went with a brown-ish one that said coke on it. We, deicide to do the same thing for our snacks as well. So we all had different types of chips and candy to share. Nico paid for them, despite me saying he didn't have to. We all piled back into the Impala and made our way to the bunker, I spent the rest of the drive laughing, chatting, and sharing snacks with my new found friends. Guess there's no escape from the grasp of friendship.