A Broken Soul 💔💔💔

This Story is about my OC Shad Voltaris and his son Jonas who died and this will show you how Shad reacts and how he will deal with the pain.

After durning the time the Voltairs were being hunted Shad had his son Jonas. Jonas was in his teenage years and was starting to train with his song. Shad hoped he could but then it happened.

Another attacked by The Ardoni Champion (btw not Thalleous). But what really shocked Shad was that it was a Male Nestoris leading. He had a bow and arrows and was shouting at his team.

Shad was leading who he could away. When he went back for Jonas it was too late. Joans had a arrow in his chest and collapsed in his father's arms. Shad felt anger and hatred. He hurried his son in a small clearing with a few flowers on the grave stone. Since he didn't have Voltar he just cared Jonah's name on it.

Shad left with a hell in his mind, a broken heart, hatred in his eyes, and a soul of shadows. His mind was breaking and it was driving him mad with grief and anger. He knew who to blame for his son's death.

Present
Shad was in his thrown room of his fortress. He walled through the halls and held his necklace with his son's song attached. He could never forget that day. His mind poison by grief, anger, hatred. So much hatred. He was banished for illegal magic use. He wanted the world to see things the way he dose. But it only dose so much.

His closet friend Domius Voltairs, the clan master refused to allow Shad anymore access to the Prime Songs and Shad felt a stab of betrayal.

Shad's life was complicated and dark. His soul fell into shadow of anger. There was hell in his mind, hatred in his heart, anger in his eyes, and grief in his soul. He never forgave...

And he never forgot....