Mess

(Eruhaben)*🐉: why are we hear and how does it involves us?
??: I told you we were bored but if you want a reason than for tboah world to gather information and for tcf world to know more about your commander...maybe. And it's not like u all can leave from here. I have some work I will come in a few minutes till then settle down. Oh and before I forget to tell you that the time of your worlds have stopped.
(?? Disappear)

Tcf:
(Choi Han)🗡️: what do we do now Cale-nim?
(Cale)🤑: We should enjoy and relax a bit since u all have a lot of work outside besides we can't leave on our own anyways. It will be a good vacation before we return to our daily lives.(🤑 Said while settling down with his kids)
🐉: .....You unlucky basterd.
(Toonka) 💪: ha ha ha as expected of my friend.
(Ron)☕: what young master said is correct here your tea young master 😇
🤑: Thank you Ron (😨 where did he get this from......u know what nevermind) ( I will sleep peacefully here)
( Litana)🐆: Young master is really kind
On😐: (sigh)
( Everyone settle down after seeing their commander)

Tboah world:
Everyone was shocked after seeing the other side being so calm ( I mean anyone would after seeing the shit Cale does)
(Alberu)👑: Commender who!?
💪: Haha their r so many strong people fight me.
(Harol)🧠: don't fight we don't know anything about this situation ( trying to calm Tonka.
Others were comparing how strong and happy their other self was.
Over all this side was a mess.

When?? arrive ?? saw heros party and others trying to break the wall and get out of there.while tcf side was calmly sitting and talking to each other.
??: What the hell is this ( looking at tboah)
I leave u for a few min and your side of the theater is almost gone. You know what I am taking your powers for now so u don't do anything further damage.
( And with a snap of ?? fingers everything becomes normal)

Now on to the reaction