Prolonged

Little y/n's pov

Me and Niki listened to my mom's story of the prince and the princess.

Just at that moment the frog looked up with his sad round eyes and pleaded oh please dear princess only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch said puffy.

Here comes my favorite part said Niki.

And the beautiful princess was so moved by his desperate plea that she picked up the slippery creature, raised him to her lips and said puffy.

As my mom was reading us the story my mom was making a bow for Niki for her dress she was wearing.

And kissed that frog said puffy.

Aww said Niki.

I pretend to puke because that's disgusting.

Then the frog was transformed into a handsome prince, they were married and lived happily ever after the end said puffy.

YAY screamed Niki.

I chuckled at her.

But Niki fell on her butt.

I got up and helped her stand.

Read it again read it again said Niki.

Sorry Niki it's time for us to be heading home said puffy.

Say goodnight Y/n said puffy.

There is no way in this whole wide world ever ever ever and I mean ever kiss a frog yuck I said.

Is that so asked Niki.

Well here's your big and strong prince come on kiss it said Niki as she holds her cat to me.

No I said.

Kiss it said Niki.

Stop it I said.

We both started to laugh.

I won't I won't I won't I said.

I would do it I would kiss a frog I would a hundred frogs if I could marry a prince and be a princess said Niki.

Then she kisses her cat.

But her cat flew in the air and landed on the ceiling and we started to laugh.

You girls stop tormenting that little kitty said puffy as she got the cat down.

Poor little thang said puffy.

Evening puffy said Bad.

( it's just a weird au it's not real I had to puck someone because I can't pick philza because he's Tommy's dad lol)

Daddy daddy look at my new dress isn't it pretty said Niki

Haha oh look at you why I'd expect nothing this then from the finest designer in the smp said Bad.

Ooh I want that dress said Niki pointing at the dress the book shows.

Oh now suger plum said Bad.

I want that one please please please please asked Niki.

Puffy could you suppose you could make something like that asked Bad.

Anything for my best costumer said Puffy.

Yay screamed Niki.

Come along y/n said puffy.

I got up.

Your daddy should be home from work by know said puffy.

I smiled and took her hand.

I followed her outside.

Mom helped me get on the train around the smp then got on herself.

I looked out the window and smiled.

We stopped at are house.

We head in and I started to cook.

That's smelling really good y/n said Sam.

I think it's cooking really good daddy I said.

Are you shure said Sam.

Yes I said.

Absolutely positive asked Sam.

Yes I said.

Ok im about to put this spoon in my said Sam as he takes the spoon and was about to put it in his mouth.

Wait I spoke.

I put some thing in and stirred it in good then tasted it then nodded and gave it to him.

Done I said.

He tasted it.

What I asked.

Well sweetheart this is the best gumbo I could ever tasted come here said Sam.

I laughed as he picked me up.

are little girl got herself a gift said Sam.

And I could have told you that said puffy.

A special gift that she got said Sam.

Hey everybody I made gumbo I said.

And everyone cheered.

Dam that smells good said one of my neighbors.

You know about good food it bring everyone together threw all walks of line it warms them right up and puts a smile on their faces and I might open a whole restaurant I tell you people are ganna line up from miles around to get a taste of my food said Sam.

Our food I said.

That's right baby said Sam.

As he writes my name on it.

Our food said Sam showing me the paper saying Y/ns place.

I smiled.

I hugged it.

I then looked outside.

Daddy look I said.

Where you going asked Sam.

Niki fairytale book said if you make a wish on the evening star it's shure to come true I said.

Well you wish on that star sweety said puffy.

Yes wish all your dream with all your heart and that your remember y/n that that old star can only take you part of the way you got to have to put your own work in it, and then you can do anything you set your mind to said Sam.

I smiled.

Just promise your daddy one thang that you'll never ever ever loose sight on what's important ok said Sam.

I nodded.

See you in the morning baby said puffy.

Get some sleep said Sam.

They then left my room.

After my door closes I got up grabbed the paper and went to my window opend my curtains and opened my window and looked up.

I then looked at the paper and held it close and closed my eyes.

Please please please I said looking up at the star.

I then looked to my left and saw a frog.

It ribbit and I screamed closing my curtains and ran out of my room.

_______________________________________

That's it for this page and the start of this book I hope you enjoyed that little start because we are starting this book.

- Scarlett